M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy, Doctoral Degree
Experience:  B.A., J.D. degrees, former teacher, tutor

need your help please... can you help me out with a 500

need your help please...

can you help me out with a 500 word paper on the disadvantages of the criminal code and criminal procedure between the United Stated and Russia. Need this by Monday, 4-02-12, evening if you can do this for me please let me know as soon as possible.
Thanks Nena

verbsrule :

Hi Nena!

verbsrule :

Thanks for requesting me - it is always a pleasure to work with you. Unfortunately, my schedule for Sunday and Monday is booked solid. I will ensure that other experts are able to view your question.

Thanks ever so much. I hate that you can not help me out, you are always so helpful.

thanks and have a bless evening

I would like to help you with this, since, unfortunately, the other expert is unavailable. Could you explain the essay a little more, please? Do you need a comparison between the U.S. laws and Russian laws?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, but I had you once before, and you did not do the paper for me and I end up with nothing, are you certain you an do this for me this time? It is a 500 word paper,
ON THE DISADVANTAGES OF CRIMINAL CODE AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE BETWEEN THE U.S. AND RUSSIA; I need this by if you can get this to me tomorrow, evening Sunday, 4-01-12. Please let me know if you can do this for me.

thanks, Nena
I can do this for you, but I do not understand the subject. Compare the codes of the two countries? Please explain it a bit more.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Comparative Criminal Justice System---Explain the key characteristics of the system and its disadvantages refer to the criminal code and criminal procedure betwee the U.S. and Russia. Hope this help out.

Okay, I think I have a better idea now. It's a comparison between the criminal codes and procedures of U.S. and Russia. I found a couple good articles already.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Are you going to have it for me tonight,

In your question you said 4-2, which is tomorrow. I can easily have it by then.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That will be fine, I need it by 6:00EST so I can get it turned in and finish it up.

thanks, Nena
Great! I'll have it before then.

Let me know if you need any changes. I will be offline for a little over an hour then be back.

M. Kennedy, Doctoral Degree
Experience: B.A., J.D. degrees, former teacher, tutor
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
kennedy 9649
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX you came through for me, and I sure appreciate it so very much, Hope you will help me out some other time.

Thanks again,

You're so welcome. I went through computer troubles, health difficulties and etc. a while back, but all is well now!