DXJ Writer
DXJ Writer, Master's Degree
Experience:  Research writer, educator, tutor with 20+ years experience.

**FOR DXJ**As previously discussedDQ 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?c6j

Customer Question

**FOR DXJ**
As previously discussed
DQ 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?c6jadbegie4kbq9
DQ 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?ylsndlhoaaz4dma
Assignment info - http://www.mediafire.com/?864k0hbqqxp7r1i
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  DXJ Writer replied 2 years ago.

DXJ Writer :

Is it week 5 yet? LOL

DXJ Writer :

I can help!

Customer:

haha yes...the week we have been waiting for! YAY! You are the BEST BEST BEST of the BEST! :) Thank you!!!!

Customer:

After this week I have a week break and then one more last class! Almost done until the Fall. My next class is Theories of Personality. will be back to the psych classes! Hopefully the next instructor will not be a nightmare like this one is LOL

DXJ Writer :

Yeah!!!!!!!!

DXJ Writer :

Michelle, Are the DQs due on the same days or is that also different?

DXJ Writer :

On DQ2, what does it mean about your part of the presentation?

Customer:

Hi There! The DQ 1 is due tonight and the 2nd dq is due on Friday and the presentation is due on Friday as well. For the DQ 2 it relates to ages 2 to 12. That is what the presentation is based on life stages of age 2 to age 12. Does that help?

Customer:

The dq's are due the same days as they have been the only thing different is the presentation due date. The individual assignments are usually due on Sunday but she has a quiz scheduled for Sunday and has the presentation due for Friday.

Customer:

I was hoping I could schedule a time with you on Sunday to help me with the quiz....But we can set that up if you have time on Sunday :) Let me know how you are making out with the DQ

DXJ Writer :

Michelle, Just getting in from the college. Remember, Tuesdays are generally not JustAnswer days.......... Let me get through DQ1 now......

Customer:

Oh yeah, I just realized that its Tuesday lol.....been a very long two days! Sorry! I'm rushing the week already! So sorry I'm out of it.....

DXJ Writer :

:-)

Customer:

The DQ isn't due until tomorrow ugh! Thats what I meant :-/

DXJ Writer :

OK, then I will start that in the AM.

Customer:

Sorry, dear! :-D

DXJ Writer :

I'm looking at English like it's a foreign language right now.......4 hours of Chinese. That's how I finish Teusadays at the college:-)

Customer:

WOW! I can't imagine what that would do to me right now! LOL Get some much needed rest :)

Customer:

I'm laughing at your "Teusadays" LOL Now I completely understand! :)

DXJ Writer :

:-) It's my one peasure and test on this side of the world.

DXJ Writer :

See? In Chinese the pin yin (romanized version of that ) would be xing qi er (are):-)

DXJ Writer :

I'm not even used to looking at letters tongihts---all Chinese hanzi (Characters)

DXJ Writer :

I do need rest.....had a hard time driving home.......

Customer:

:) I so appreciate you!

DXJ Writer :

Aw........ you're too kind.

DXJ Writer :

Thanks so much!

Customer:

You're welcome :)

Customer:

Sorry to frazzle you even more! LOL

DXJ Writer :

You don't do that..........Maybe your Professor but not you~

Customer:

:-)

DXJ Writer :

Don't work too hard!

Customer:

I will try not to....ugh!

DXJ Writer :

:-)

DXJ Writer :

DQ1 is here and here.

DXJ Writer :

Hope this helps! DXJ

Customer:

Thank you so much! I was locked out of justanswer yesterday all day. I called tech support and they said there was a bug in the system. Just getting on here now finally! UGH.

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

So sorry...................I do apologize for that! I'm SO sorry!

Customer:

What can you do...I did just get a new computer finally. I have been borrowing one from a friend. I bought the Macbook Pro didn't realize that I have to buy a separate microsoft office program...working on that now before I have to go to work. I hope this computer is user friendly....lol

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

I hope so, too.

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

I just switched computers but haven't finished transferring date yet..............

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

transferring data yet............ (I have a digital library in mine-LOL)

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

However, I'm not used to typing on this one yet.

Customer:

I have to transfer everything over also, have a LOT of files to move haha

Customer:

What is a digital library?

Customer:

I know it took me forever to get used to my friends computer but now I have to get used to the macbook lol

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

Too many files............

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

You'll get used to it in no time!

Customer:

I know just have to practice with it...

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

It's the same with anything!

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

I will try to get DQ2 to you tonight, but it might be later tonight.

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

I know PPt for tomorrow:-)

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

Almost done with the nutrition elective class......... bet you cannot wait!

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

Have a good day!

Customer:

Okay sounds good! :) Yes almost done in the home stretch now....and you are right, I absolutely cannot wait! Seems I'm rushing the days this week just to get them over with! LOL :)

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

:-)

Customer:

Appreciating you always :)

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

You're too kind! Appreciating you!

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

DQ2 is here

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

PPT in a bit..........Nutrition elective is almost history:-)

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

Michelle, your PPT is here

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

It should open in a new window. I hope this helps!

DXJ_AnswerMagic :

DXJ

Customer:

Hey there! So sorry I haven't been on here since the 4th! Been battling a terrible sinus infection/head cold! Finally on the mend! Thank you so much for your help! I have one more class left, Theories of Personality. I will be in touch next week with the assignment details! So glad this class has finally ended! Was so stressful, LOL

DXJ Writer, Master's Degree
Experience: Research writer, educator, tutor with 20+ years experience.

Glad to hear you're on the mend.

How did you do in that class?

Now, you can appreciate the next one!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
DXJ

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks! :) That professor was a really tough one. For the presentation she took almost 10 percent off. I thought it was very thorough and contained all the necessary information but she said 35% of it didn't. grrrrrr.....Out of 100 points for the class I finished with a 90.4% Still an A but an A-....I have had some tough professors before in some seriously hard core classes and they were never as picky as this one and it was an elective class...I am hopeful that the next and last class will be much like the other Psych. classes and hopefully the professor is an easy going one! :) I posted your bonus for you too! I appreciate you!

Register Here
So, sorry Michelle! I gave it my best shot! (I always do:-)
Actually, the format she suggested was not really a synthesis, was it?

Did you get a chance to submit a review for that class and professor?

It might actually be worth a letter to your advisor and/or the Dean.

In the meantime, take care of you!

Register Here

Thanks so much for the bonus! Appreciating you!DXJ

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I did submit a review....She was a tough one. I am not worried at all, I got an A which is fine with me and I know that all that you do is awesome there is proof in the pudding! LOL She was just very anal! I'll check back with you next week when the last class starts. It says the 21st. :)
OK. Best to you and your family!

Register Here
DXJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi There! I hope you are doing good,

Register Here
I posted a new assignment for you in a new thread. Finally at the last class, lol....This professor seems to be much less stressful than the last one! Let me know once you are able to download! :) Michelle
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi There! Just checking back with you to see if you were able to view the new assignment yet? Let me know :) Hope all is well with you! Michelle

Hi, Michelle!

Taking a look now........

Glad to hear this professor is less stressful! DXJ