Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

NA-RV

Customer Question

Based on the following statement: Living religion is not so much about where we finally arrive, but how we move there. 800 word essay Give a specific example from at least 6 of the religions listed Native American, Hinduism,Buddhism,Janism,Sikhism,Taoism,Confucianism,Chinese Buddism,Christianity,Islam. The focus should be on how religion provide rites of passage,moral guidelines,ceremonies, or mind-body practices that give human lives meaning and stability in a changing world.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I'm still awaiting for an expert to assist. But, the category should not be listed in Long paper the requirement is only 800 words. If it could be posted in the correct category. Thanks
Expert:  donna-mod replied 2 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks....

Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 2 years ago.
I would be happy to provide you with the information that you require. Please let me know when you need this? If I am able to write this for you by that date I would be more than happy to do so.
Just let me know
Thank you kindly
LisaSmile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks.....so much! Yes, I will need it by the 10th of Jan!

O.k., Great, I will have this posted for you on Sunday, February 5thSmile

(You did mean Feb. not Jan. right?)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I did mean February..sorry! Also just to clarify on a couple things that was overlooked. The six religions examples must be cited, and in the final paragraph an example from life a rite of passage,spiritual practice, or faith experience that gave meaning stability in a time of change,stress, or conflict. It does not have to come from a religion, it can be a personal experience. It may of course related this experience to a faith tradition cited. Any additional questions please feel free to ask! I will add a tip! Thanks again!
this is my understanding of what you need, please tell me if I am correct:
You need me to tell the following for six religions:
1.how religion provides right of passage
2.morral guidlines
3.ceremonies
4.how the religion gives human lives meaning
In addition, you also want in the final paragraph:
of either a right of passage, spiritual passage, or faith experience in time of stress, change or conflict.

First, is this summation correct?
Second, how exactly do you want the last paragraph done? It can not be done about six differentl religions. Please clarify. I might have this done tomorrow evening, need toknow
Thank you kindly
Lisa
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I just copied and pasted from Assignments because I maybe confusing you:) thanks!Essay Assignment

Living religion is not so much about where we finally arrive, but how we move there.

Based on this statement, write an 800 word (minimum) essay.

Give a specific example from at least six religions studied in the course. You will not receive a passing grade unless you cite these six specific examples, giving each a detailed definition and description!

Instead of focusing on ultimate goals or life after death, focus on how religions provide rites of passage, moral guidelines, ceremonies, or mind-body practices that give human lives meaning and stability in a changing world.

In your final paragraph,give one example from your own life: a rite of passage, spiritual practice, or faith experience that gave you meaning stability in a time of change, stress, or conflict. This does not have to come from a religion: it is your personal experience. You may of course relate this experience to a faith tradition cited. Choose from the following religions:

Native American, Hinduism, Buddhism, Janism, Sikhism,Taoism,Confucianism,Chinese Buddism,Christianity,Islam

Good morning,

I appreciate all of the information that you provided. Based on everything I am going to opt out. Since this is a large assignment with specifc perameters I do not want to make any mistakes. I will opt out and have your question re[osted so that another expert may help you immediately.

Lisa

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok...thanks!