stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Freelance writer.
56648325

can you please tell me how to develop a proper resume for a

Customer Question

can you please tell me how to develop a proper resume for a college application?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 5 years ago.
Did you need to know what format would work best for a resume for a college application? I can provide you with information on this and a Word template. Is that what you are looking for?

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes. i need to be able to submit a resume on my college application. how should it look?

This website article has a great breakdown of the information that you should be including in your resume. One thing that I think may be missing is any employment you may have had in high school. That can be helpful information, but if you did not work do not worry about it.

For a template, you can find a lot of quality templates on the Office website. The nice thing about these templates is that you can customize not only the information you are filling out, but the headings to match the headings as shown in the article. For instance, you can change the objective line in the template to overview. To change anything, just click on the section and type in the new information.

Some of the samples that I think may work well for you are:

Template A

Template B

Template C

Template D

Good luck on your applications. Please let me know if you need any further assistance on this.

Register Here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. All answers given are intended as educational guidance only. Thanks!