khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

due Monday evening February5th Using team from previous paper Cogniti

due Monday evening February5th
Using team from previous paper

Cognitive Behavioral Intervention Approach
1) In an essay of 1,250–1,500 words, discuss the models, procedures, effectiveness, and limitations of the cognitive behavioral approach with EBD children.
2) Include the procedures used in the approach.
3) Discuss each component and how they interrelate:
a) Emotions
b) Thoughts
c) Behaviors
4) Discuss the influence one component has on the others (e.g., what influence do emotions have on behaviors?).
5) Discuss the effectiveness and the limitations of this approach.
6) Include relevant information on teaching social skills.
7) What considerations are important to consider when developing curriculum, approaches, and assessments. (Include specific information pertaining to FBA)
8) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 2 years ago.

Khadijah :

Yes I will do this one for you also.

Customer:

That is great to hear and thanks!

Khadijah :

I will do this one last.

Customer:

I asked the two short answer questions and you have seen the one but when I edited the other one it still went out to all experts. Did you see it there?

khadijahtriggs :

I saw the one on collaboration but can't find the others like the token economy I don't see it.

Customer:

I relisted it and used where it said a

Customer:

'ask me a new question" and someone else did it.

Customer:

i am frustrated with just answer because i have had trouble with it all weekend

Customer:

I like working with you and don't want others answering my questions unless i send it out to everyone.

Customer:

How is this question coming? I look forward to hearing from you ;-)

khadijahtriggs :

My word program is freezing but I have the report you will only have to add the title.I will sen you the sources tomorrow.

Customer:

perfect! thanks

Customer:

I will check back here tomorrow.

Customer:

God bless!

khadijahtriggs :

I will send the references tomorrow.

khadijahtriggs :

I will send your token economy question on this post because I am having trouble opening the question.

khadijahtriggs :

hi are you there.

Customer:

sorry i left the page open and am doing some laundry

Customer:

I got the link for the page but will wait for the token economy piece before I accept button

Customer:

will add bonus because you won't get paid for the second part

khadijahtriggs :

ok sounds good I will block accept until the token economy is done.

khadijahtriggs :

You know I totally crashed this evening when I came home from work but it is 12:30am in New York City and I will have your bibliography and 2 paragraps in about one hour is that ok.

khadijahtriggs :

the 2 paragraphs will be on token economy.

Customer:

Yes that will be fine

Customer:

no worries

Customer:

I totally know about crashing after work

Customer:

lol

khadijahtriggs :

Will it make you late what time is it were you are.

Customer:

no it is only 9:30 here

Customer:

please don't stress about it

khadijahtriggs :

Ok great I will have it done for you tonight.

Customer:

if you need to go to bed i understand

Customer:

I'll keep the chat open while i work on my iep that is due in the morning

khadijahtriggs :

I will get started now but the chat will stay opened so I can send you the links when I am done. I will resend the cognitive approach paper with the bibliography.

khadijahtriggs :

You are a good customer I want to just make sure you get what you ask for that is all.

Customer:

and you are a great writer and I appreciate your help

khadijahtriggs :

Here is your link for token economy http://www.4shared.com/file/xjYAA3iM/Token_Economy_for_Students_wit.html

Customer:

thansk very much

Customer:

enjoy your rest!

Customer:

I will accept and bonus and I will submit new question tomorrow

Customer:

:-)

khadijahtriggs :

Here is your link for the cognitve approach with references.http://www.4shared.com/file/Ml02T3_Q/Cognitive_Behavioral_Approach_.html

khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience: Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.

Pick up your cognitive approach paper with the bibliograpy please.

khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree