Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

· Research for two current, scholarly journal articles

Customer Question

· Research for two current, scholarly journal articles that highlight the reasons of youth drug use and the link between drug use and delinquency.
· Write a 200- to 350-word response in which you answer the following questions according to the journal articles:
o What are the main reasons of youth drug use?
o How does drug use relate to delinquency?
· Cite the articles in APA format on a References page.

Will add bonus! Thanks!
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am still waiting for a response
Expert:  donna-mod replied 4 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Can you open my question back up to the experts?
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding.