Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Plagiarism Paper to be submitted in APA format.This assignment does not require a title p

Customer Question

Plagiarism Paper to be submitted in APA format.This assignment does not require a title page or abstract, but does require a reference page. Look at your examples from the APA the Purdue University Online Writing Lab or OWL. The Web address for this site is: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ and make sure your paper, citations, and references look exactly like those examples. Common APA Mistakes to Avoid on This First Paper: 1. Must have title on first page of text. 2. You want to cite the article within the website, not the website itself. You will need to place the full website info in the reference at the end of the paper. A correct example would be: ("What is Plagiarism", n.d.) 3. All APA is written in 3rd person. NEVER 1st person. 4. Must include page number in the citation following a dir
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This assignment is due tomorrow 01/28/12. If anyone can help me with this term paper please get started. I am running out of time
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
What answer, all I want to know can the term paper be completed on time. Like today.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other
I no longer need help.I would like a refund. Too long to answer. Thanks.