Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

RA hs

Customer Question

Workplace Relationships
Discuss one of the following four situations in your life. Provide a short explanation of a workplace relationship that was not as positive as you desired. Describe how you can or could have chosen differently to perhaps generate a more effective outcome.
You and the person to whom you directly report
You and a team member or coworker
You and a customer
You and someone from a different cultural background
Utilize at least one outside source in this discussion. The initial post should contain a minimum of 250-300 words.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 2 years ago.
Good evening,
I would be happy to provide you with the information that you require. I would be happy to provide this for you right now, please let me know that you are still in need of assistance before I post the response.
Thank you kindly
Lisa
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I appreciate your assistance, and yes, I do still need you.

o.k.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
May I reply in this forum? What else do you need?
nothing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.

I want to let you know what is happening with the site. Currently, the Justanswer site is doing some update, and as a result is creating problems. I typed a 1050 paper and was unableto provide it to the customer.

I would like to be able to provide this for you, as I already have some of it finished. I would like to post this for you tomorrow, so there are no more computer problems. Is that acceptable for you?

Thank you so much

Lisa

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lisa - I apologize. I have to post tonight and I was looking for ideas. I am also having issues on this end with my word files. I guess I can try again the next time. Do you agree?
I agree. It is quite frustrating to have these site problems interfere wih me helping customers. Please feel free to request me for any help in the future
Thank you kindly
Lisa
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good deal. Thank you for your support.