DXJ Writer
DXJ Writer, Master's Degree
Experience:  Research writer, educator, tutor with 20+ years experience.
50366526

for DXJ Writer: "Over the years, biological researchers

for DXJ Writer:

"Over the years, biological researchers have linked criminal behavior to sugar or coffee consumption, food allergies, food additives,
environmental pollution, prenatal exposure to chemicals, hormones, and a wide variety of other factors. The so-called eugenics movement (the
idea of criminal tendencies being passed down from generation to generation) has been popular, as well."

I would be in trouble if coffee caused criminal tendencies. The theory for some might be the chemical make up of the person and for others
their genetic break down comes into play. Like the adoption the behavior could not have been formed by the environment but can a genetic
behavior. Allergies can change our behavior in that we have a tendency to form habits that ease the symptoms of the allergy. I'm not sure I
agree that we would form a criminal background to feel better but on might form an addiction to the medicine. Your thoughts?

DXJ Writer :

I'm not sure what you mean or need here. Are you saying that you have to take a side on this issue?

DXJ Writer :

The Pfeiffer institue was started by people from Argonne labs when they conducted this kind of research in the prison system.

DXJ Writer :

Their research found that most prisoners had metals that were severely imbalanced, among other things.

DXJ Writer :

Most certainly, one could argue that the environmental factors, the food additives and/or chemicals, etc. could interact with biology to induce certain tendencies and/or types of illnesses.

DXJ Writer :

Again, not sure what you need here. Actually, this is a rather emergent field.

DXJ Writer :

Little by little, the food companies and seed suppliers and chemical industries lose a foothold. As they do more research can be conducted.

DXJ Writer :

For the most part, the largest bodies of research on this lie beyond the U.S.

Customer:

Im sorry I forgot to state it has to be at least a words and essay form

DXJ Writer :

How many words? When do you need this? Any particular source?

Customer:

no source 100 words and I need it by this evening

DXJ Writer :

ok

DXJ Writer :

Will get this to you shortly.............

DXJ Writer :

Hi! See if this works.

DXJ Writer :

It should open in a new window.

DXJ Writer :

Hope it helps! DXJ

DXJ Writer :

Found this article today. It discusses a lot of this, too.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
other article sounds good but I trust you and your instincts! You'll do what's best

Thanks!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Thought you'd like the article............Dead on the discussion and recent (within the last few days!)