Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

hey gwyn, can you help with these this week please?? thank

Customer Question

hey gwyn, can you help with these this week please?? thank you
http://www.mediafire.com/?21rjkdm6otg0h7b
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  verbsrule replied 5 years ago.
I'll take a look at them this morning.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks gwyn, did you ever have a chance to look at them? Also could you have the other one locked for me. Thanks so much!
Expert:  verbsrule replied 5 years ago.
Hi there. My husband's back in the hospital. I'm hoping to find time to work on these, but I am worried that it will be too much for me, especially with baby. I'll have the other one locked for you. I'll let you know tomorrow if I think it will be possible.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
oh noo! i hope all is well and please let me know as soon as you can. thanks gwyn, i will say a prayer for you and your fam as well!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

just in case you can help here is the info for the team one this week for the science. thanks! http://www.mediafire.com/?15i3739wgv33fp1

Expert:  verbsrule replied 5 years ago.
Thank you. I'm still running around and trying to play catch up today, so I will let you know as soon as I can.

Thanks for the prayers!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
okay great. thank you so much!
Expert:  verbsrule replied 5 years ago.
Hi there. I am so sorry, but I just can't take on too much this week. i have to take care of family first.

I am so sorry.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

that's okay gwyn i understand, hopefully next week you can help

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hope everything is getting better for you. Do you think you will be able to help next week? just asking because if not i need to start looking for someone to help. thanks soo much gwyn, talk to you soon :)