Jane T(LLC)
Jane T(LLC), Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert (published and written on many subjects).
2911261

Help with paper

Jane can you help with a 4-5 page paper with abstract and referrences on the following. Need by Friday the 27th. The current threat of terrorismm has made many legisllatures in Congress think about the U.S. combining all the police agencies into one national police organization. The centralization of power would stop the discombobulated nature of the 3 government levels of police and provide a clear overall standard on how to police not only terrorism acts but crime in general. Answer the following questions: 1. Do you believe that the extablishment of terrorism as a crime that can be committed domestically has changed policing? How? Why? Provide examples. 2. Have the number of victims of racial profiling increased the last decade? 3. What laws and services are availabvle for victims of racial profiling? 4. What other actions might bee taken on behalf of victims of racial profiling?

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, I can help you with this.

Customer:

Jane, they have this showing as closed. Are you still working on it. I still need the help.

Customer:

now that I have sent this message to you it now wants me to accept answer to which I am still waiting. I cannot remember in the past having these problems.

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, here is your answer review please save. Let me know if you have any questions.