Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

Customer Question

Headaches and the Nervous System
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.

Primary Task Response: An employee has been having daily headaches and speaks to one of the nurses. Based upon her descriptions, the nurse explains that she probably has a tension headache or a migraine. The nurse advises your employee to keep a daily log of anything that seems to make her headache worse until she is able to see a doctor next week. You decide to do some research into tension-related and migraine headaches.
Is calling in sick with a headache a valid reason to miss work?
Would you advise self-medicating for a headache or seeing a doctor? Would your advice differ for a tension or migraine headache?
Would you advise alternative approaches such as acupuncture? Explain.
Headaches are very common. Does this mean they should not be taken seriously? What potential short-term and long-term consequences might they have?
What other common disorders affect the nervous system? What potential consequences might they have?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  BMW MD replied 4 years ago.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the deadline and length you need for the assignment. I hope to work with you! Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
400+ 600 words due by Sunday
Expert:  BMW MD replied 4 years ago.
I'm sorry, but I can't work on this question for you. I will opt out so another expert may help. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry that was the wrong date this is not due till next monday if anyone could help me!!!

Expert:  BMW MD replied 4 years ago.
Do you still want this answer? Please let me know. Thanks!