stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Freelance writer.
56648325

This is due tomorrow, January 18th. Here are the links to the

Customer Question

This is due tomorrow, January 18th. Here are the links to the questions and sample resume. Questions: http://wikisend.com/download/772382/Questions.docx
Resume: http://wikisend.com/download/951610/Significant experience and an extensive record of accomplishments provide excellent qualifications in OPERATIONS.docx
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Moderator replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
YES I STILL NEED IT AND HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. You should also have received a message regarding the value of this work. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
PLEASE HURRY
Expert:  writehelp replied 5 years ago.
What is the position that you are applying to, and I can have this to you this afternoon?

Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
store manager, please have it for me as soon as possible
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
HELLO?!?! You said you would have this for me Friday afternoon and it is now Saturday night. How much longer before it is completed?
Expert:  writehelp replied 5 years ago.
I did not receive your response until late last night, as I am not on the the website all the time. I will opt out so someone can help you immeadiately. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I SOMEONE GOING TO ANSWER THIS OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 5 years ago.
I'm sorry that you're feeling frustrated. I believe that I can assist you with this as my schedule is now open. Let me make sure that I understand what you need. Do you just need each question answered based on the information from the resume provided? Are there any length requirements per question? Is there anything else needed?

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
that is correct, just answer each question based on the sample resume and there is not length requirements per question nothing else is needed. thank you much, when do u think u can have this for me?
I know you've been waiting for it for a while, I can try to go over it tonight (as there is a lot of information jam packed into the resume file) and finish it up tomorrow for sure. Will that be okay?

Register Here
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
perfect, i appreciate it
No problem.

Register Here
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks
Please let me know if you need any help with this. Click here if you have Office 2007. Click here if you have an earlier version of Office.

Register Here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. All answers given are intended as educational guidance only. Thanks!