Jane T(LLC)
Jane T(LLC), Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert (published and written on many subjects).
2911261

The EEOC has the authority to investigate charges of discrimination

The EEOC has the authority to investigate charges of discrimination against employers who are covered by the law. The role of the EEOC in an investigation is to fairly and accurately assess the allegations in the charge and then make a finding. If the agency finds that discrimination has occurred, the EEOC will try to settle the charge. If the EEOC isn’t successful, it has the authority to file a lawsuit to protect the rights of individuals and the interests of the public. The EEOC does not, however, file lawsuits in all cases where it finds discrimination. The EEOC also works to prevent discrimination before it occurs through outreach, education and technical assistance programs.
After reviewing the statistics provided on the EEOC website listed above, write a 2-3 page paper (use APA style formatting) in which you describe major trends that you observed in the occurrence of sexual harassment complaints since 1997 and the outcomes of those complaints. You should be sure and comment on your explanation for why these trends are occurring.

www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/statistics/enforcement/sexual_harassment.cfm

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, can you tell me when you need this back and whether it is APA?

Customer:

Yes it's APA and by next Tuesday, thanks.

Jane T (LLC) :

Thank you.

Jane T (LLC) :

Just making sure this stays open.

Customer:

ok..thanks

Jane T (LLC) :

Sure.

Customer:

Jane, are you still able to do this for me? Just checking because I needed it yesterday. Thanks.

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, yes. It will be up shortly.

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, here is your answer review please save. Let me know if you have any questions.