Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

na - cp

Customer Question

You have been hired as a consultant for a small town (population of 12,000) that wishes to begin a municipal program for solid waste collection. The community wants to collect wastes once per week. What type of collection vehicle would you recommend? What capacity truck would be appropriate (available truck capacities are 14, 16, and 20 yd)? Is once-per-week collection suitable for this community?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, I still need a answer
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No luck with this?
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX