Jane T(LLC)
Jane T(LLC), Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert (published and written on many subjects).
2911261

Hi Jane! Can you help me with this question? I also need to

Hi Jane! Can you help me with this question? I also need to have 3 more questions answered but I will post them later on this week. Two of those questions are in collaboration with others so I will post them as I figure what part I need to answer. But for today, here is the question...

Information Systems Proposal

Resource: Table 2.2 in Introduction to Information Systems

Scenario: Imagine that you and a business partner are considering starting a small, brick & mortar, nostalgic record store. Your friend does not have much experience with information systems or technology, and needs a basic understanding of the different types of information systems available to businesses.

Write a proposal of the types of information systems that would work well for your chosen business, and their benefits and drawbacks. The summary must outline five types of information systems. See Table 2.2 in Introduction to Information Systems.

Include the following in your summary using the features of Microsoft® Word:

• A table of contents
• A table
• A minimum of two styles
• An image
Either a bulleted or numbered list

Format your proposal consistent with APA guidelines.

This is due on Monday 1/16/2012 but I will need to have at least a day to compose my own proposal/summary. Can you please let me know if you are able to answer this as soon as possible? And also if you are willing to answer the other 3 questions in the upcoming weeks?

I was not able to download the reading material for this question but I did copy & paste what I thought you needed to help answer this question. Let me know if you got the file and if this is sufficient for this question?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ydrcotc5c8g6t4c

Thank you Jane!!!!!

Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, I can help with this. Thank you for the file.

Jane T (LLC) :

If the others are similar I think I should be able to help.

Jane T (LLC) :

Please let me know how long this should be.

Customer:

Hi Jane- There is no word count for this question but as long it covers the requirements. Here is some pointers that was given as to help answer this question.

Customer:

You may use any kind of table, styles, or image for your assignment. Two points on these:

1. Use the built-in features within Microsoft Word to create / insert your tables, styles, and images. I would recommend checking the glossary or table of contents in the Microsoft text to familiarize yourself with how the built-in features work. You can also use the Microsoft Word Help menu, which can be quickly accessed by pressing the F1 key in Word.
2. Use tables, styles, and images that relate to the assignment topic for maximum points.

Customer:

Hope this helps. And I will post the other questions soon. Thank you for your quick response. AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & YOURS...

Jane T (LLC) :

Thank you - have a great New Year!

Customer: Hi Jane- just a reminder....this question is due today and I had hope that you would've been able to answer it by yesterday. Can you please let me know the status. Thank you! I will post the other questions sometime this week so can you please check here for those? I will also include the due dates with them.
Customer: Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane T (LLC) :

I got 1/16 in my head, so had that down, the time difference should help us a lot though. Can you provide the cite for your text and the page numbers for the data you provided?

Customer: Hi Jane- I'm at work and am not able to provide you with the cute right now and by the time I finish work it will be 5pm my time and "too late" your time. I will insert the citations with pages. Just let me know where the citation should go. Thanks!
Customer: Cute is cite, sorry, I'm rushing to reply back to you. Have a good day!
Jane T (LLC) :

Hi, I have highlighed where you need to cite in the text and where you need to include in last page.

Jane T (LLC) :

Here is your answer review please save. Let me know if you have any questions.