Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

1-2 pgs. Birth Control Essay

Customer Question

Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements. Using your own words, explain three (3) world arguments for birth control and two (2) world arguments against birth control. Give original examples (not in the textbook) or further clarification of each viewpoint or position.

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes still waiting for an answer, something is wrong with the value, i am willing to pay $25 for some reason it shows 12.50, can you fix that???
This question is set at $25 total value. Thank you. Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok... thanks
Expert:  cltbrewcrew09 replied 4 years ago.
I can help you with this assignment. Can you upload the the Assignment format sheet or is that something you can do once I submit the work to you? When do you need this done?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dont worry about it, i can take care of formatting the paper when is done. I dont have a rush to get it done but in 2 weeks will be nice.

Ok, sounds great...I should have it done well before then. I'll follow up with you by Friday just to let you know where I stand on it if it's not done by then.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
posting to take question out of time out, please let me know whenever you done. thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Any update?