Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am an expereinced Academic Writer and Web researcher.
50058862

I am looking for someone to fix and edit my spelling. This

Customer Question

I am looking for someone to fix and edit my spelling. This is qoute I just wrote When I First Funded Morgan Duke Conservation Society back in 2011 I knew the Jounray of building A Conservation Society was going to be difficult and long road ahead. But while I was and still is building The Foundation of The Conservation Society I Look at it now that its worth every bit of building a vision and I am doing this for the animals that are being killed each day by Hunters. I am on Mission to end the hunt of All kinds of wildlife like Tigers, Whales, Apes, American Wolves. they do not Deseve to Killed. and My vision by stoping the hunters is to build Not only a strongest Conservation society to aslo educate peolpe not to Kill so less hunters out there -James Sullivan . I do not want to see my nephew and neice grown up one day and turn on the news and just hered that every wildlife around the world is wiped out. And than they will ask the peolpe Responsible why did you Kill every single Animal on this earth. If only Hunters stop Killing animals our plant full of wildlife will be brighter . -XXXX XXXX
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Grace replied 2 years ago.

I will be happy to assist. Do you need the above two paragraphs to be edited?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

Yes Two Paragraphs to be edited they two diffrent qoutes

Expert:  Grace replied 2 years ago.

Here is the edited quotes. Review it and do remember to accept if it helps.

When I funded Morgan Duke Conservation Society back in 2011, I knew the journey of building a Conservation Society will be difficult and I would have a long road to go ahead. But I stick to my decision to build the Foundation of The Conservation Society as I realize it's worth every bit of building a vision. I am doing this for the animals that are killed by hunters, every day. My mission is toward contributing my efforts to eradicate hunting of all kinds of wildlife like Tigers, Whales, Apes, and American Wolves. They do not deserve to be killed. My vision by stopping the hunters is not only to build a strongest Conservation Society but also to educate people about the inhumanity of hunting. I believe, consequently only fewer hunters will be out there.

• - James Sullivan

I do not want to see on a day when my nephew and niece have grown up to hear the bad news that every wildlife around the world is wiped out. Certainly, they will ask the people who are responsible for such a tragic situation "why did you kill every single animal on this earth?" Hunters must stop hunting to maintain the wildlife on earth. Then only our planet will be brighter with the diverse animal and plant lives.

• - James Sullivan
Grace, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: I am an expereinced Academic Writer and Web researcher.
Expert:  Grace replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your accept. If you need further assistance in future, you may please request me by typing my name in your question.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank You
Expert:  Grace replied 2 years ago.
Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi

I was wondering if You can efit something for me

As President of Morgan Duke Conservation Society
I Urge everyone to call Your Sentor and President office and tell theam the fellowing messsage

I am calling on behalf of wildlife animals that are being Killed every day by Poachers killing tigers and Japan Killing whales in the southern ocean. I am Very Upset that Congress Decided they going to waste there time on passing this SOPA And PIPA Which will take my rights away on the internet and freedom of speech rights away. But yet our congress decided to pass this Waste of bill than helping our wildlife animals they left all Wildlife issues behind so they can work on taken my freedom away on the internet. I urge You to veto and Knock this bill Down in the senate and congress and start working on Saving our wildlife freedom around the world

Another message You can Say when You call White House comment line or Your Sentor office

Dear Offical

Please stop wasting your time on voting for the SOPA And PIPA Bill act and start working on saving our freedom and working on Saving our wildlife anamials freedom around the world

Dear President

Please Veto the bill SOPA And PIPA Bill and lets start working on Saving Our wildlife Animals worldwide right now our wildlife freedom is being taken away

Expert:  Grace replied 2 years ago.

I will edit it for you and will be back soon. Thanks for getting back.

Expert:  Grace replied 2 years ago.

Here is the paper. Hope it helps.

As President of Morgan Duke Conservation Society, I urge everyone to call your Senator and President to their respective offices and convey them the following message:

"I am calling for the best interests of the helpless wildlife animals that are killed every day by Poachers. In the Southern ocean region, poachers continue to kill tigers and also whales are poached by Japan. I am very much disappointed with the Congress decision on passing SOPA and PIPA. I believe they are wasting of time and troubling for individuals like me as it will restrict my freedom to take an initiative through the internet. I am also concerned if it will limit my freedom to speak against something, I feel illicit and cruel. I wonder how Congress decided to pass this unnecessary bill while they are leaving behind all serious issues concerning the safety of wildlife. Instead of trying to attend the wildlife issues they are finding time to limit individual freedom of people like me, on the internet. I urge all of you to veto and overthrow this bill both in the Senate and Congress so that we can move ahead with our efforts on protecting the security of our wildlife all over the world".

Another message you can say when you call either the White House comment line or the office of your Senator is:

"Dear official, please stop wasting your time on voting for the SOPA and PIPA Bill. Please try to protect our freedom and work on saving our wildlife animals throughout the world".

"Dear President, Please Veto the SOPA and PIPA Bill and let's start working on protecting our wildlife animals. All over the world, wildlife are suffering and struggling for their lives".

Grace, Bachelor's Degree
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank You For helping me