asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife, Master's Degree
Experience:  Published Researcher, Current PhD in Environmental Science Candidate
9201161

Create an email designed to address the importance of group

Create an email designed to address the importance of group communication and the possible advantages and disadvantages of communicating by the channels of email and in a teleconference.

Start discussions about possible interference and suggest how the group might reduce or eliminate these.

Include communication norms for dealing with group communication roles and for dealing with effective interpersonal communication through these types of communication

Focus specifically on initiating discussion about tact, courtesy, and language adaptation
The need for group discussions and decisions should be emphasized throughout the email
Hello, How long does this communication need to be and when is it due?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi it just needs to be 2-3 paragraphs long and its due in an hour and a half.
I was at E.R. all night with my son and when i got home i dint mean to fall asleep
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
are you willing to help ill pay you whatever extra you want
Sure, please look for your answer in about 30 minutes.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you so much'
Please click the green button so I receive credit for my answer. A bonus is very much appreciated.

To Whom It May Concern:

Group communication is essential to working well together and reading our common goals. Group communication comes in many forms, but most commonly email and teleconference dominate our work setting.

When communicating through email, several forms of etiquette should be followed. First, group emails should be matter and fact so that tone is not an issue in interpretation. Second, group emails should be long enough to explain ourselves clearly, but short enough that group members are not tempted to click the delete button. Lastly, group email communication should be answered promptly. By following these ideas, group members will be able to respond correctly, politely, and meaningfully.

When communicating through teleconference, there are other sets of etiquette that differ from email communication. First, it is important that when teleconferencing that members of the conversation pause in between others’ dialogue, so that everyone can think, reflect and then respond. This will also prevent over speaking someone. Secondly, it is important to provide any needed material for the teleconference beforehand so that the discussion can remain on task and within the apportioned time slot. Lastly, the conversation should remain professional and courteous by remembering to follow cultural norms of conversation.

Cheers,

Your Name