lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I had been helping students in writing essays and PowerPoint presentations.
7581006

3-4 pagesThe process of industrialization was one of the

3-4 pages The process of industrialization was one of the most transformational series of events in human history. Industrialization in the United States was also immensely consequential, eventually impacting virtually every aspect of modern life. Include the following in your project document as it relates to the Industrial Revolution: Description of two (2) developments of industrialization that positively affected American lives or the United States in general Description of two (2) developments of industrialization that negatively affected American lives or the United States in general. An analysis of whether or not industrialization was generally beneficial or detrimental to the lives of Americans and the history of United States. This research and analysis assignment requires that you use at least three academically acceptable sources from the AIUO library and elsewhere. Your sources must not include Wikipedia or other general encyclopedias. You should use the AIUO library as your primary source for research. Format your response using APA document guidelines, to include a title page, abstract page, content, and reference page. Citations and references should use APA style standards. The Industrial Revolution has two periods really, but in this assignment, the main time period you will address is the 1870s to 1910s. You must discuss in detail the positive and negative influences of the Industrial Revolution, citing specific examples as to why they were either. When you examine if the IR was beneficial or detrimental, you must give specific reasons based on your source material. Why do you think the IR was good or bad? What in the source material allows you to make that argument? Remember: you must cite your sources throughout the IP and the page limit excludes the title page, abstract, and bibliography.

This is due on 12/01/11

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Relist: No answer yet.

This is due 12/07/2011

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.

It seems like that this question has been posted here for a while. when do you think is the latest possible time to complete this? Let me know so I can tell if I can help. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Sunday would be the latest possible dated to complete this. I've been waiting for help with this over a week nowand i would really appreciate it if you could help.

Thanks

Ok, good. That's fine. I will help in this. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you very much.

Most welcome.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Lani,

I just saw that the post said that I need to "Relist". I was wondering should I relist it or not.

Thank you
I am on this, no need to relist.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok. Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi
When will I get the paper

Please download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?rg75dm7prhhkqu6

Thanks and good luck!