Are you interested in this final paper? It is due on Sunday Oct. 23rd, 2011 at noon EST. If so, I will post in the writing forum to your attention at the minimum price and bonus out the rest to you like the previous assignments. This is the description:
ersonalized Nutrition and Exercise Plan
Describe briefly a current health problem or nutritional need that you are experiencing, or a health or nutrition problem you can foresee experiencing because of your family history.
Develop a realistic nutrition and exercise plan to summarize in a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper. Use insights from the ChooseMyPlate Plan, the Recommended Dietary Allowances, Recommended Dietary Intakes for your age group and gender, and information from readings. The plan must be plausible enough to be initiated within the next 30 days and continued throughout your life.
Include the following:
- Identification of the health and nutrition problem that may be targeted
- Four nutritional or physical exercise goals
- Actions taken to meet each goal
- Anticipated setbacks or difficulties and approaches for overcoming them
- Outcomes by which to measure success
- Evidence of the plan's effectiveness in addressing the identified problem or need
- Evaluation of potential health risks that may develop if the plan is not implemented
Address how your plan may be adjusted to fit your changing nutritional needs as a result of age, pregnancy (if applicable), or changes in physical capabilities.
Include information on physical activities, and how they may be altered to accommodate different seasons of the year and changes in age.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Post your paper as an attachment.