Seanna
Seanna, Professional Writer
Experience:  3,000+ satisfied customers, all topics, A+ work
8227740

Need by Wednesday Course BEH/225 - INTRODUCTION TO BEHAVIORAL

Need by Wednesday
Course
BEH/225 - INTRODUCTION TO BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE (AXIA)

Description of interviewee-briefly describe who the person if; what they do; and how you know them
List of questions:
Does the interviewee remember information more accurately if he or she observes the behavior performed or does he or she prefer to read how the behavior is performed?
Does the interviewee prefer studying in a library, or at home where there are backgorund noises and some distractions?
Has the person you interviewing taken the Myers Briggs test? REport results
Which experience does this person think contributed most in the development of his or her personality?
Does this person feel that they are self-monitoring in reagrds th their attitudes? How or how not?
What does the person feel was the strongest influence on his or her attitudes?
What role does your interviewee think a person's race, gender, or ethnicity play when forming that person;s personality and attitudes?
Does this person feel they are better at tasks when intrinsically motivated or extrinsically motivated?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Seanna replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using JustAnswer.

For the amount you have offered, I can provide you with your choice of model essays, either based on the relationship between two male best friends in their early thirties or two female roommates. The papers are approximately 1,600+ words, include a cover sheet, reference page and APA formatting. Please let me know if you would like to purchase one of the essays which you can paraphrase or use as a guide.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes send it to me ASAP
Expert:  Seanna replied 5 years ago.
Hello! Here is your essay. Please click accept and have a great night!

Answer Link