chibiutena
chibiutena, Master's Degree
Experience:  BS in Biology with minor in English. MBA from top 5 school. 10+ years experience in tutoring
27647536

Homework Girl I need help with this assignment Media Reaction

Homework Girl: I need help with this assignment:Media Reaction
Write a 1,050- to 1,400- word reaction to a media piece focusing on a current political issue relating to immigration. Possible media pieces include an article, a video or audio clip, a television show, a book, a documentary, or a movie.

Research the issue of your media piece.

Address the following:

o What is the historical framework of this issue?

o What is the political context of this issue?

o What message does the media piece attempt to portray? Was the media coverage biased or unbiased? Was the issue sensationalized or portrayed objectively?

o How might the media coverage affect the public’s perception of this issue? Does it encourage or discourage prejudice, discrimination, and stereotyping?

o How might this issue affect the U.S. economy and labor force?

o If you were a manager affected by this issue and its media coverage, what inclusion strategies from this week’s reading might you implement to moderate the media’s effect on your employees and to promote inclusion in the workplace?

· Include at least two academic references in your research.

· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Homework Girl, I will need this by Monday June 13 8am, if you can finish before it will be great, need at least 3 references, any questions or concerns please let me know. Please let me know that you received this post. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Superdog1
Thank you so much! I'll have this for you tonight.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Homework Girl

Thanks
Please click here for your paper: http://www.mediafire.com/?kz5x3x85c95r91q

You're missing 'Inclusion Strategies from the Chapter' as specified in the prompt. I've left it open on the paper with a _________________ written on it if you want to add to it. Or let me know what some of them are so I can put it in.