BMW MD
BMW MD, Post-Doctoral Degree
Experience:  Excellent writer here to help!
21094728

You are the recruiting manager for a new organization that

You are the recruiting manager for a new organization that is working on recruiting a manager for the services division. The vice president of the services division stresses to you, "This is a new department that requires a good manager who has the following skills: conceptual, communication, effectiveness, and interpersonal. I need someone who is experienced in planning, organizing, leading, and controlling a new service department to provide excellent customer service."

Based on her comments/expectations and your knowledge of management functions, behaviors, and skills, draft a 2–3 page document on the following:

A description of the types of characteristics and experience that you will look for in the candidate. Be specific and include the various management functions and roles that this individual must have experience with as well as the skills he or she must possess to be effective in the specific role of a manager for a new department within the service division. Make sure your description is not a job specification (tactical candidate requirements) list.
List 5–10 questions that will determine if this candidate can take charge, organize things, and get people motivated and working again in a service department. These should give you insight into why the candidate can fulfill the requirements outlined by the vice president of services. Be sure to explain what information you are looking for with your questions (i.e. temperament, interpersonal skills, etc.)
Remember to use the library or other credible resources to support your argument. Be sure to cite your sources using the correct standard of APA.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  BMW MD replied 5 years ago.
Do you still need help with this question? Please let me know! Thanks, BMW
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I sure do. Needs to be 2 pgs and due June 12
Expert:  BMW MD replied 5 years ago.
I will be happy to help with this question, but I am afraid that this is more than I usually do for the amount you offered. I would need to ask for at least $24. If that is ok, I will get on this right away for you! Thanks, BMW Smile
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
That is fine with me.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 5 years ago.
You should be able to update the question to reflect the higher amount. Thanks! BMW Smile
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
HI BMW I cant figure out how to update to reflect higher price so I relisted it for you but didnt have the option to select price. If you know how I can do it just let me know and I be more than happy to try.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 5 years ago.
Hi-Here is your answer. Please be sure to be honest and ACCEPT when satisfied. A bonus for exceptional work is greatly appreciated! I ask that you include the amount that we agreed on before I started the question. Thank you! BMW Smile