DXJ Writer
DXJ Writer, Master's Degree
Experience:  Research writer, educator, tutor with 20+ years experience.
50366526

Can anyone help

Can you help me with the below? Need it by Monday 6pm pacific time. Continue your business analysis on Apple, symbol is AAPL and listed in New York Stock Exchange. Write a paper no more than 2,400 words in which you research the company’s business environment. Review the company’s income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow to determine the financial health of the company. Be sure to compare your company to at least two other companies in the industry. Be sure to answer the following: • What have you learned about the company by reviewing each statement? Is there information in any of these statements that concerns you? If so describe what it is and what it concerns. • How can management use this information moving forward? Summarize the company’s financial health. How does it compare to other companies in the industry? Include a summary of the company’s technological advantages, or lack thereof, in comparison to at least two other companies in the same industry. Describe how globalization has affected the company’s business strategies. Conduct a benchmarking analysis. Be sure your analysis includes the following in comparison with other companies in the same industry: • Best practices • Operational processes and procedures • Products or services Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines with at least 3 cited works.

DXJ Writer :

Hi! Do you have a reference or textbook requirement here?

DXJ Writer :

Are there any insights or observations you'd like to add?

DXJ Writer :

I'd like to help but really need that information. Thanks!

Customer:

yes, I have the original information see below, the beginning of the analysis from previous week, as long as we have 3 cited works that would suffice.

Customer:

sorry here is the link.

DXJ Writer :

That file actually helps a lot! Ok, I can help!

DXJ Writer :

if I have any questions, I'll post them here.

Customer:

okay, thank you.

DXJ Writer :

I'll keep you posted.......

DXJ Writer :

I've read through and selected sources. I'll begin analysis and writing in the morning.

DXJ Writer :

I'm still writing............will keep you posted.

Customer:

ok, thank you.

DXJ Writer :

just wanted to touch base with you......will write you in a bit with a progress report. OK?

DXJ Writer :

Almost finished......citing and cleaning up some charts.

Customer: Ok, thank u for update
DXJ Writer :

your paper is here

DXJ Writer :

It should open in a new window!

DXJ Writer :

Unfortunately, I could not get Samsung's financial for comparison. Please let me know when you get this! Thanks!

DXJ Writer :

Your paper is also here in case you have problems with the other link. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for the bonus and your feedback!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Glad I could assist! Looking forward to doing so in the future! Thanks again!