Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.
32242116

Could someone answer me please

I have an assignment due for Tue. Was wondering if you will be able to help me out with it. Here is what I would need.

Write a 900-1,250-word paper in which you explain the differences between a group and a team. Include in your paper an examination of the importance of workplace diversity in an organization, and how it relates to team dynamics in the workplace.

Cite a minimum of two references. If you used an electronic source, include the URL

Writer2012 :

Please read carefully and answer completely for faster service. Due date and time for assignment? # XXXXX refs? Word/page length? APA? Is additional info needed to complete?

Customer:

I need at least 2 references. between(NNN) NNN-NNNNwords, yes APA but I can place it in APA format, by tomorrow by 7 pm would be great if possible. Thank you

Writer2012 :

Okay, I'm on it.

Customer:

Thank you very much for your assistance and reply.

Writer2012 :

No problem.

Writer2012 :

If you need help again please let me know. http://www.mediafire.com/file/r4wegfum458jn4k/GVT.odt

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
writer 2012 are you able to help me again?

Send me the assignment and all the information that I usually ask for and I'll be able to tell you as soon as I get it. Is that acceptable to you?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have a paper due on June 30 th and I have tried everything. could someone please help. Here is the information that I have for the paper. Write a three-five page paper on behavioral change contract for Mr. Cain based on the following scenario: Cain and Jolene Couple have been married for 20 years. They have successfully raised three children ages 35, 33, and 30 who are doing very well - John is a mechanical engineer, Joyce is an operations manager at a chemical plant, and Vince owns and operates a coffee business. Cain's problem with alcohol began shortly after he was laid off at age 55, 10 years short of his target retirement age. He invested all his $120,000 severance pay into a franchise, which unfortunately did not do well; so he was forced to liquidate it at a significant loss. Their home is not paid off, the Write a three-five page paper on behavioral change contract for Mr. Cain based on the following scenario: Cain and Jolene Couple have been married for 20 years. They have successfully raised three children ages 35, 33, and 30 who are doing very well - John is a mechanical engineer, Joyce is an operations manager at a chemical plant, and Vince owns and operates a coffee business. Cain's problem with alcohol began shortly after he was laid off at age 55, 10 years short of his target retirement age. He invested all his $120,000 severance pay into a franchise, which unfortunately did not do well; so he was forced to liquidate it at a significant loss. Their home is not paid off, the medical bills for Cain are mounting, and his job search has now entered the seventh month. His wife and children have tried to help him to no avail. He comes home late at night, sleeps all day, and is increasingly isolated and angry. These behaviors have persisted and are now threatening his marriage. After lengthy persuasion from his wife, Cain agreed to seek individual and marital counseling. The couple turned to your agency, KCH Family Counseling for help. After your first session with the couple you identified several goals they will work together on. Your next meeting is an individual session with Cain. 1. Develop a plan for self-directed change for Cain. 2. First, select a goal: something that Cain would like to change about himself. Perhaps he will like to control drinking, improve communication with his wife, manage his anger, or change his outlook on life. Whichever issue you select, it is critical that your goal be measurable, attainable, positive, and significant to Cain. 3. Next, change the goal into target behaviors. What specific behaviors do you want to help Cain increase or decrease? 4. Third, choose a means of monitoring your progress, such as a chart or a behavioral diary. 5. Finally, choosing a realistic time frame. Develop a plan with Cain that states all of the above points and specifies both internal and external consequences for actions, such as short-term rewards for adhering to the contract and a long-term reward for meeting the goals Submit your completed paper. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. References as well. Will give a bonus as well. Thank you

What time is it due on Thursday? How many references do you need? How many pages or words are required? Is there anything else I need to know to complete the assignment.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It just says 3 to 5 pages does not give a word count. Thursday by 6 or 7 pm would be great, maybe 1 or 2 references. Because the main thing is to go by steps 1 through 5. Again thank you very much.

Here's the assignment: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ybcusaocbkob14t/Cain.odt

If you need help again let me know.

If you have download problems use this link:

http://download.openoffice.org/

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Sorry did you get paid for this? If so okay, if not please let me know. I just went to hit accept answer and it say already accepted. It tok me awhile to get back to you becuase there were many spelling errors and a few other things that I needed to change in it. But I really do appreciate everything that you did for me and all the help.
It did not go through on my end. I'm glad I could help you, if you need me again just let me know. Have a good 4th.