garyallen
garyallen, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Former radio guy & small business owner. Former trainer & manager at an Inc. 500 Firm. Writing Expert since 2009.
23706162

Required Journal entry 1 Me, a writer Attitude Describe

Required Journal entry 1: Me, a writer? Attitude: Describe your attitude toward completing this course. As part of the description, explore how your feelings about being required to take composition course may affect your performance in accomplishing the course objectives. (1 paragraph, 5 sentences) Inventory: Explain what you learned about yourself as a writer working through the inventory exercise. Discuss two ways you want to improve as a writer and why. (1 paragraph, 5 sentences) Required Journal entry 2: Prewriting Brainstorming: Brainstorm about specific positive and negative effects computers have had on your personal, professional, and academic life. Create a one-page list of your ideas. Thesis: Based on your brainstorming, write a one-sentence working thesis statement that focuses on the impact of computer related to a single area of your life (personal, professional, or academic). The thesis should be one you could develop into an essay of about one page (250-300 words), directed to readers of your local newspaper. Don’t draft the essay in your journal, however. You need only your list from brainstorming and your working thesis statement. Required Journal entry 3: Drafting This entry builds on the brainstorming and thesis you developed for Journal Entry 2 Evidence: Identify three different type of evidence you could use to develop your working thesis from Entry 2. Use specific information from your brainstorming list, as well as any other ideas that come to you. Organization: Choose a method of organization for your evidence. Using that evidence, prepare an outline or stimulate a graphic organizer to show your organizational plan for the one page essay. Don’t draft the essay in your journal, however. (Length opens) . (4 paragraphs, 5 sentences each) Required Journal Entry 5: Public Space Reread Brent Staples’s essay “Black Men and Public Space” on pages 141-144. Explore the ways you and individuals around you “alter public space.”Include specific examples from your life. You may wish to describe a situation in which your intentions were misunderstood or when someone made false assumptions about you. Another option is to discuss times when you’ve had to change your behavior to accommodate someone else’s needs or expectations.( 2 paragraphs, 5 sentence for each). Free write about the way errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation can alter the “public space” between writer and reader in an essay. (1 paragraph, 5 sentences) REQUIRED JOURNAL ENTRY 6: NARRATION Outline one specific time in your life when you felt extremely stressed by the pressure to succeed in your studies, perform on the job (if applicable), and spend time with family and friends. As needed, prewrite on the topic in your notes file, but don’t submit that work. For this journal entry, use the following labels to sketch out the details for your narrative of that time. (Open) Scene Key actions Key participants Key lines of dialogue Feelings

REQUIRED JOURNAL ENTRY 8:

ILLUSTRATION

Think about what life is like when you're able to keep a

healthy balance among all your responsibilities-studies,

career, family, friends, and your own needs. Remember

specific times you struggled to achieve this balance. Through

each experience you learned something that helped you

better balance being a student with the other demands of

your life. Prewrite on the topic as needed in a separate file

or notebook, but don't submit that work.

Due Date?

I had a Freshman English teacher in College that required us to do what he called "freewritings," which were off-the-top-of-our-head writings. So I've done it plenty of times. I have also done radio, and I write pretty much the way I'd speak.

The writing I do today, which I have solid proof gets into the hands of politicians both here in my state and in Washington, DC continues to write that same way.

More info, please...don't want to commit to it if I won't be able to do it in time.

Thanks.

Edited by garyallen on 11/11/2009 at 7:36 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is 7-10 days ok?
By the way, I am a Disabled American Veteran with 100% disability. I see that you are an advocate for the Disabled. Congratulations.

Simon
Simon--

Thank you very much for serving our country, first off.

Second: mine was not quite as noble or heroic--I'm 38 and I've had 4 strokes, not weight related or due to anything external like smoking.

I knew from working in DC that individuals can write letters, but associations speak volumes. So I typed out my first name, thinking "What association dhave an A for American in it?" and it turned into a 1-man grassroots lobbying effort. So I just started >ADAM< earlier this year when a hot-button politica issue affecting the disabled came up here...but it turned out the issue affected everyone in the area, so the name fit.

I go to outpatient PT & OT almost every day. his is actually now part of my OT--I used to type 100+ wpm, but lost most of the use of my left hand in May. I'm down to an excruciating 20 wpm--with no mistakes. Bump it up to 50 if I use just the right hand! But I'm still smacking away at the equality and access divide. And I just joined JA.

Like the song says: "Ain't nothin' gonna breaka my stride..."

I don't have the article on public space--is this the one:

http://whisperdownthewritealley.wordpress.com/2009/10/08/brent-staples-black-men-and-public-space/

Oh, and tell me, as I too often for my own good say, "In one wqord or less" (okay, take two or three--but that's it) your attitude toward completing this course.

I'll get crackin' on the rest of it..are prewritings like what I've described as freewritings, just off the top of your head stuff, no edits, nothing, just raw writing?

Crap! it's 6:20, I wrote all nite & have med appts at 10!

Time to take in some Robin Meade over breakfast...

Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It needs to be logical. No plagiarism. Must include a
the information requested as specified in the info I submitted. By the way I pray God return you back to your full potential
Simon--

I immediately fell asleep at my desk for 90 min after that & woke up to a paratransit van 30-min reminder from my cell phone!

Just want to make sure we're on the same page: (more to follow)...

Required Journal Entry 1: Me, a writer? Attitude: Describe your attitude toward completing this course. As part of the description, explore how your feelings about being required to take composition course may affect your performance in accomplishing the course objectives. (1 paragraph, 5 sentences)

Completing this course represents a major accomplishment for me. At first, I was not sure how I would feel about going back into a classroom. But being required to take this course was actually a good thing, I just didn’t know it beforehand. It has allowed me to improve my creative writing skills, and the writing I’m turning out is surprisingly far better than I would thought it would have ever been.

Inventory: Explain what you learned about yourself as a writer working through the inventory exercise. Discuss two ways you want to improve as a writer and why. (1 paragraph, 5 sentences)

This course has given me one very important technique that I never before had used: brainstorming. It amazes me how easily my thoughts and emotions go from my mind to the page. I want to become more of a creative writer for that reason--the brainstorming taught me a lot about myself. I refer to it as “Three free hours of therapy every week.” I also want to be able to better express my opinions, and honing down ideas from brainstorming helps me do that more succinctly, without wasting words.

Required Journal entry 2: Prewriting Brainstorming: Brainstorm about specific positive and negative effects computers have had on your personal, professional, and academic life. Create a one-page list of your ideas. Computers - positives:

Internet =transfer of documents, images, video around the world instantaneous & free
Can type faster than I can write, accomplish more in same time
Makes neatly printed documents instead of handwritten pages
“Clip and paste” is a godsend.
News and information available instantly
The entire reference section of books is now obsolete--it’s all online.
Emails can reach specific parties
Commerce online (eBay, PayPal) a ++
Online banking a ++
Paperless office ++
Storage of documents has gone from huge 10” floppy to “flash drive” w/ 1000x more cap
Computers are commonplace, laptops common.
Wi-fi frees you from desk
Things from publishing to radiology to music production now can be done on a PC
Have allowed millions to work from home
Parts interchangeable--video card, dvd writer, extra hard drive, more RAM

Computers: Negatives:
Viruses, worms, malware, spyware, Trojans can wreck computer
Laptop stolen - has personal info or intel. Prop?
Hard drives crash - everything lost
Outdated the day they hit shelves
Replacement = moving data not always easy.
Catastrophe = poss. Destroy (lightning, fire, flood)
Power fail = useless (unless have a UPS)
Software = $$$, updates + licenses more $$
Pay a pro to fix it--it’s basically an appliance requiring expertise

[there's more to be added to this list, but the thesis stays the same...]

Thesis: Based on your brainstorming, write a one-sentence working thesis statement that focuses on the impact of computer related to a single area of your life (personal, professional, or academic). The thesis should be one you could develop into an essay of about one page (250-300 words), directed to readers of your local newspaper. Don’t draft the essay in your journal, however. You need only your list from brainstorming and your working thesis statement.

While the advent of the personal computer has changed the way we conduct our everyday lives, we should take a step back and look at how much we rely on this easily-damaged item every day.

Catch you soon! And I forgot to acknowledge you on Veterans' Day!

Edited by garyallen on 11/12/2009 at 8:19 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The first two entries for the essay are fine. Yes we are in the same page. Just continue with the rest of the entries. Thanks

OK, maybe a semi (far less than semi) normal catnap and it should be done by weekend. It's very easy for me to write creatively--thinking off the to of my head.

It's the freewrirtings from Spring, 1989.

More to follow.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Gary,
You are good. I like you!!!

hanks. You're pretty cool, too. except it says the request has 13 minutes left, I don't know what happens when it times out. I think I can still work on it and request it stay open.

Catch you in several hours!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
you have 7 days to work it out.
I''ve already got the specific example for public space - I had the incredibly humbling experience of feeding a quadrilegic who cannot even talk. Well, you'll read it soon.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thank you.

I am going to bed. It is 5 am and have not slept all night. But, I will chat with you tomorrow. have a wonderful joyful day.....
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Gary, don't forget about me. Thanks

Simon, I have not forgotten...just been busy today (Thu), med appointments literally 9 to 6 on Fri, but you'll have it.it Glad we're on the same page--makes it easier. I am most definitely chipping away at your assignment here and there as I haven't had any more than 15 min. to sit in one place.

I would love to chit-chat, but I've got some writing to do...also trying to start groundwork on laying down an audio version of an article from our local free weekly paper about a disablity rights & awareness theater group here--saw it on the cover and recognized it instantly-- so that everyone has access to it (we do have some sight-impaired in the group)--trying to get permission to republish. Meeting is Friday AM and I want to be able to announce the audio will be online soon...would also be my first audio book.

Edited by garyallen on 11/13/2009 at 2:36 AM EST
Simon--

Just need a little guidance so I can get your assignment correct:

Here's what I've got for Required JE 3:. It's a clip & paste to put together an outline. Do all of these need to be stretched out into sentenced (that's just about writing the article; I don't know why you wouldn't draft at that point...but it says not to...)

Method of organization:
* Open with part of thesis, closeith psrt.
A. Present the pros
B. However, …Present the cons
C. Computers do have their saving graces…Mitigating factor uses

*The advent of the personal computer has changed the way we conduct our everyday lives,

A 1. Computers are commonplace, laptops common.
2. Internet =transfer of docs, images, video around the world instant & free
3. Allows millions to work from home / telecommute / more family time
4. Www has opened up marketplace to worldwide for mom & pops
5. The entire reference section of books is now obsolete--it’s all online.

B. 1. Outdated the day they hit shelves
2. Catastrophe = poss. Destroy (lightning, fire, flood)
3. Power fail = useless (unless have a UPS)
4. Software = $$$; updates + licenses more $$
5. Info overload / overstim / can’t walk away / addiction / lose reality
& Reliance on PC, blackberry, etc. so heavy can’t funct w/o - i.e. Obama

C 1. See things you might not have otherwise seen (newseum.org front pages).
2. Things from publishing to radiology to production now done on a PC
3. Online banking a ++
4. Can type faster than I can write, accomplish more in same time
5. See things you might not have otherwise seen (newseum.org front pages)

*while many advantages, there are also disadvantages and we should take a step back and look at how much we rely on this easily-damaged item every day.

So let me know if you need them stretched into sentences.

Also, Is there a #4 or a #7? They're not here.

I have that article bookmarked, so JE5 is next on the listt tomorrow afternoon.

How we doing on time?

Thanks

-Adam
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Please revise the way you wrote the entry for je3

Required Journal entry 3: Drafting This entry builds on the brainstorming and thesis you developed for Journal Entry 2 Evidence: Identify three different type of evidence you could use to develop your working thesis from Entry 2. Use specific information from your brainstorming list, as well as any other ideas that come to you. Organization: Choose a method of organization for your evidence. Using that evidence, prepare an outline or stimulate a graphic organizer to show your organizational plan for the one page essay. Don't draft the essay in your journal, however. (Length opens) . (4 paragraphs, 5 sentences each)

for example

Tittle:

Introduction: thesis:........

body paragraphs

1. Online banking

a.

b.

c.

and so on

2. Hardrive crash

a.

b.

c.

3. software

...

...

...

something like that.

Simon--

Gotcha.
I'mlooking at what I wrote above and the paragraph headings aren't there--I somehow got the first sentence of each paragraph in there. I rewrote it.

There was no concluion so I split up (or maybe even slightly lengthened and modified) the thesis, half as the intro and the other half as the conclusion. so that the essay wouldn't just end on the third point, it would have a wrap-up...a conclusion.

The generl rule, I think is this:
"Tell 'em what you're gonna tell 'em"
"Tell 'em"
and "Tell 'em what you told 'em"

The title was: Computers: Too Much, Too Litle, Too Late?

THAT'S WHAT THE TITLE -> WAS <-.

I had it rewritten, then I an unresponsive script or something from justanswer crashed it all--proving my point! It's going to be re-done in a word processor this time, after sleep & coffee. I'll send it Sat afternoon or eve

I'd re-arranged it so that it would be these three heading sentences:

1. Personal computers alloe us to do many things that we now take for granted
2. Personal Computers also have many uses most people never knew they had.
3. There are, unfortunately, downsides to personal computers.

The conclusion was something along the lines of PCs have become such an integratd part of our daily lives that mst people couldn't do without them...and it went somewhere fromthere. Like my computer, I also have short-term memory problems, although I don't lose everyhing if I hiccup.

Andon that #2, mine is now serving as a power-sucking paperweight.

This work for you? I'll check your answer before I write.

Adam

reference: my fileCustomer1-JEe3v2

Edited by garyallen on 11/14/2009 at 1:55 PM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It's in the general direction, but needs bullet statement for each e try.
NOTE: shen you finish with my projects I have the rest of the j entries. I sill add a other $50.00dollars it would be about 7 more journal entries and if that is no ok with you. Plaet me know. Thank you and God ess you and h e a nice weekend.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Required Journal entry 3: Drafting This entry builds on the brainstorming and thesis you developed for Journal Entry 2 Evidence: Identify three different type of evidence you could use to develop your working thesis from Entry 2. Use specific information from your brainstorming list, as well as any other ideas that come to you . (4 paragraphs, 5 sentences each)

Organization: Choose a method of organization for your

evidence. Using that evidence, prepare an outline or simulate a

graphic organizer to show your organizational plan for the onepage

essay. Don't draft the essay in your journal, however.

(Length open)

Please review the full entry included. Thanks. You are doing fantastic. don't rush.

Simon

I think I must have written the paper already! Just need to simmer it & reduce it to bullet points? In the version that got wiped, were bullet points for each statement, such as

Title: the title
Intro: The intro
:
1. PC allow us to do many things that we now take for granted
a. Internet=transfer of docs, images, video around the world instant & free
b .Work from anywhere- virtual office
c. find anythng online - less expensive
d. Storage units size of finger (USB flash)
e. Anyone can create highly-finished document -DTP

2 PCs also have uses most people didn't know they have.
1. See things you might not have otherwise seen (newseum.org front pages).
2. radiologist at home
3. desktop pro music & video producer
4. Online banking/advantages
5. An entire office's voicemail--virtual corp--in PC.

etc and a conclusion....is this it? Thanks. and you're very easy to work with.

In just one week, I've picked up how the whole system works: an honor code. For the future items you have, you can click on my name and enter them on that screen (for some reason, as of last check, I wasn't apearing on JA's home page as a writing eexpert.)

Begin the entry with GARYALLEN: and while it will go into the general list, it will show on my screen that you've requested me. Anyone can answer it, buut that's where the honor system comes in: thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's requestor. No other writer will take it if you put my name on it.

Let me know if my outline is on track. Thanks.

-Adam

Edited by garyallen on 11/15/2009 at 6:08 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I want to make sure I get the assignment done correctly.

Perhaps I'm not understanding this one correctly. It appears as if we've established av method of organization--the outline of the intro, the good, the unknown good, the bad and the conclusion, and bullet points that can be stretched into sentences are there.

Please define "types of evidence" with atitles, if there are any, such as "Forensic," and maybe two examples on a random topic off the top of yout head--OK, hamburgers.

Thanks.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Still need to know definition of types of evidence and if the outline format is what we're shooting for.

Edited by garyallen on 11/17/2009 at 7:26 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Journal Entry # XXXXX is fine and completed. Proceed with the rest. Thanks and sorry for the confussion.

Simon

OK...later on Tuesday, I begin digging into JE 5, 6 and 8. I may feed them to you not necessarily in that order, as one requires reading and analyzing a specific article, and the last one, JE8, appears to be completely creative writing--my thing.

Edited by garyallen on 11/17/2009 at 7:57 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
You have definitely been a tremendous asset to me and will be to others who are not fortunate enough in mastering the English language
[note: my fileCustomer1-pt2.wps]

Please remember that ultimately, you are responsible for anything you submit to a teacher. Please read this Answer carefully before submitting it.

Required JE 5: (I took the “other option”) so I could write from experience:

My personality is a funny one--laughter follows me wherever I go. Even in the most dire situations, such as when I’ve been in an ambulance on the way to the hospital, I’ll make jokes. And a few minutes later, when lying in an examination room in a hospital’s Emergency Department, I’ll inject some humor into everyone else. It is my way of diffusing tension and avoiding stress in what can already be a stressful situation.. I tell people “You can cry about it or you can laugh about it, and crying isn’t fun.”

I love an audience and usually, I get laughs. But every so often, I come across that rare individual that won‘t laugh--at first I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and think they’re having a bad day. But when their tone is repeatedly flat and unresponsive to any humor, I know it’s time to tone it down The key is to know when to cut the chit-chat and get down to brass tacks. Once I do, with that person, from then on in, it’s all business.

Grammar, punctuation and spelling have a huge impact on the reader’s perception of the writer. This theory is played out in the book “Flowers for Algernon,” by Daniel Keyes, in which Charlie Gordon, a developmentally challenged man, is given an operation that quickly makes him a genius, and then returns back to himself just as fast. The beginning and end of the book are intentionally written with spelling , punctuation and grammar so incorrect it’s almost impossible to read; the middle of the book is written in successively more and then decreasingly less intelligent language. The difficulty of reading the book near either end makes clear how important proper command of the language is in the reader’s perception of the writer’s work.

I actually read this book in high school and it was one of the most fascinating things I’ve ever read. I went back and read it several times. See other peoples’ opinions here: http://www.librarything.com/work/2516333/reviews/

It appears as if there were many versions/releases of “Flowers for Algernon. Here’s the version I read, apparently written in 1968, and it looks like the publisher is Bantam:
http://www.amazon.com/Flowers-Algernon-Daniel-Keyes/dp/0553124986/ref=cm_cmu_pg_t

Required JE 6:

FYI prewriting - college overload, dismiss, “trouble,” kicked out,” “angry,” Grandma sick, working 50/wkI was depressed, girlfriend troubles, Engl101, got A, pride, accomplishment.

Scene: College, second semester

Key actions: broke up with girlfriend from home, struggled to get through classes, buckled down, got an A in English,

Key participants: Me, girlfriend, parents, grandmother, friends at school.

Key lines of dialogue
“I can’t do the long-distance thing anymore.
“Grandma’s not doing well.”
“We’re very disappointed with you.”
‘You’re never going to graduate.”
“Come Home for the Holidays.”
“I’d love to, but I’m staying here.”
“You want to go out tonight?”
“I can’t, I have to work. “

Feelings:

At first: Overwhelmed, stressed, scared, upset, disappointed, worried, uncertain of future,
Later: proud, happy, relieved, relaxed, sure of self

JE8: (no prewriting, just off the top of my head. The JE is pretty much prewriting that I did, and then cleaned up to be something readable. (Blame the Freshman English teacher and the required “freewritings.”) I don’t know your actual roles, so change, add or delete to suit your needs. This should be a good framework to start with. It is most certainly usable as-is.

It can sometimes be very difficult to balance every responsibility I have, because I wear many hats. I’m first and foremost student, and a significant other. I’m also a radio host who has a regularly scheduled program each week. I work at three different jobs; fortunately. two of them are somewhat freelance things so I can set my own hours--but they often run late into the night or early hours of the morning. I am a member of a few social and civic organizations and sit on the board of a third.

I’m so busy that I often forget that I’m also a son, a grandson, an older brother, a nephew and a cousin.

Life could be chaotic on any given day. I had lost sight of the fact that above all, I’m first and foremost me, and if I don’t take care of myself, all of the other stuff will just crumble.

The awakening call I got was a semester of terrible grades. I didn’t know grade point averages came that low. In three months’ time, I’d made the mistake of overextended myself in a serious way.

So I realized then that I had to put myself and school first. Whereas previously, I would have taken any social invitation or request to join an organization, I started saying “no” to things. I stopped taking on more small freelance gigs that would pop up, and I started to say "No.." I left an association that was taking up the bulk of my time (with little reward other than people knowing my name). I stopped filling in for every DJ that didn’t show at a moment’s notice.

Had I not curtailed my activity, I could have never maintained a relationship with a significant other and I would have never had time to see my family members, who were several hundred miles away. And I don’t think I would have gotten the first “A” that boosted not only my GPA, but my self-esteem and confidence, too.

###

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH YOU!

Edited by garyallen on 11/18/2009 at 5:00 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Very well written. Thank you very much. I can definitely use it and just make some minor adjustment.

Please let me know if you can write the rest of the journal entries. I will pay you $50 dollars to do so. Let me know.

It will be journal entries from 9 through 15.

If you agree in doing them, I will deposit the 50 dollars and attach the requirements. I do appreciate your infinite knowledge in the English arena. I am glad you are helping me.

thank you again

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

REQUIRED JOURNAL ENTRY 8:

ILLUSTRATION

could you try to make it more general. or not to use like the free lance and the radio host.

make it more eclectic. I am married, have two children one adult 20 in college and one in high school. my wife also goes to college full time. I have some medical condition which makes it more difficult to balance everything. I have PTSD, and other chronic health problems. so if you can write it around this and include the above requirement. than it should be fine. thank you

t

As always, THANK YOU! and please read this before you submit it.

As for the others, do we have the same wide timespan? I'm not one who's on here all the time. You can post them with GARYALLEN as the first word. Thanks.

It can sometimes be very difficult to balance every responsibility I have, because I wear many hats. I’m first and foremost husband, a father and a student. I have some medical problems that require me to be under the care of some kind of doctor or therapist often. My wife is a student, too, so my path crosses the paths of her and our children only occasionally during the day,and sometimes not until the very end of the day,.often run late into the night or early hours of the morning.

I have so much happening in my life, all at the same time, that I often forget that I’m also a son, a grandson, an older brother, a nephew and a cousin.

More importantly, I think, I had completely lost sight of the fact that above all, I’m first and foremost me, and that if I don’t take care of myself, all of the other stuff will suffer..

The awakening call I got was a semester of terrible grades. I didn’t know grade point averages came that low. With the addition of too many social obligations, I’d made the mistake of overextended myself in a serious way.

I came to the realization that I had to put myself, my family and school first. Whereas previously, I would have accepted any invitation, I started saying “no” to things. I started to say "No.." It was difficult to do at first because people were not used to me refusing an invitation to have a good time with friends.

**EDITS HAVE BEEN MADE SINCE I SUBMITED IT JUST A FEW HOURS AGO.

It can sometimes be very difficult to balance every responsibility I have, because I wear many hats. I’m first and foremost husband, a father and a student. I have some medical problems that require me to be under the care of some kind of doctor or therapist often. My wife is a student, too, so my path crosses the paths of her and our children only occasionally during the day, and sometimes not until the very end of the day,.sometimes not seeing each other until late in the night.

Had I not curtailed my activity, I could have never maintained a relationship with my wife and children I would have never had the opportunity to properly take care of my health.

And I don’t think I would have gotten the first “A” that boosted not only my GPA, but my self-esteem and confidence, too.

Edited by garyallen on 11/19/2009 at 3:27 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

The JE8 is fine. for the other JE 9-15. I have until the 25 or earlier or before thanksgiving. tell me if you can do it. Thank you once again.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Gary, Thank you very much for your help. I also want to make sure noone will have the opportunity to use the writing for themselves beside me. Especially because of the plagiarism problems. Please assure me. Thanks

Because I've opted-out, it goes bacjk on the list we see. Hope to work with you again in the future.

Edited by garyallen on 11/24/2009 at 5:05 PM EST
No one will have the opportunity to use that writing. While I am a writer and creative talent, I just joined JA...how about two weeks or less...so it is literally impossible for that to have been copied. I've never written anything along those lines before--not even for myself in college. I do every file in a word processor (so I don't lose it because of a page reload) and save it under each customer's name. You'll notice I'm best at creative writing, but I've also taken on a few writing assignments here that draw frommy personal experience in hospitality, broadcasting, HR, training and management. click on "search" in my profile to see other things I've done.

Thank you very much...and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for your assurance and happy thanksgiving to you also.