jogann
jogann,
12183058

Subject is BUSINESS ETHICS QUESTIONS” Due 9-10-09

Subject is: “BUSINESS ETHICS QUESTIONS”   Due 9-10-09              

225 - 300 words to each question
COURSE TEXTBOOK:
Ferrell, O.C., Fraedrich, J., & Ferrell, L. (2008). Business ethics: Ethical decision making and cases (7th ed.) Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin Company
SBN:-13(NNN) NNN-NNNN74934-8 ISBN: XXXXXXXXXX

Unit 1: The Importance of Business Ethics
U1-Q11: List three business problems, situations, or opportunities that you believe are ethical issues. Please give possible solutions and explain your responses in some detail.

U1-Q12: Describe why it is important that business people study business ethics? What are possible benefits to companies, individuals, society and the world of business? Please explain.

Unit 2: Emerging Ethical Issues and the Institutionalization of Business Ethics
U2-Q11: Describe the three criteria that must be met in order to define a hostile work environment. What is the key ethical issue within sexual harassment?

U2-Q12: What is the significance of the Sarbanes- Oxley Act? List and describe at least three (3) duties of the oversight board.

Unit 3: Ethical Decision Making and Ethical Leadership
U3-Q11: Discuss at least 5 of the 7 habits of strong ethical leaders. Use examples to support your answer.

U3-Q12: The ethical decision-making framework includes the concepts of ethical issue intensity, organizational factors, individual factors and opportunity. Discuss how these concepts influence the ethical decision-making process.

Unit 4: Individual Factors: Moral Philosophies and Values
U4-Q11: What are the three levels of ethical concern found in Kohlberg’s model for moral development? Please explain. What impact has Kohlberg’s model of cognitive moral development had on ethical decision making?

U4-Q12: Describe the three types of justice which provide a framework for evaluating the fairness of different situations. Give examples of each type of justice to support your response.

Unit 5: Organizational Factors: The Role of Ethical Culture and Relationships
U5-Q11: How can whistle blowing be both a positive and/ or a negative situation for many individuals? What are your personal feelings about whistle blowers? Explain your answer.

U5-Q12: Explain how corporate culture influences the ethical behavior of an organization. Why is it difficult to change the corporate culture? What are possible methods used to change the culture?

Unit 6: Developing an Effective Ethics Program
U6-Q11: Explain the responsibility of the corporation as a moral agent. Give examples of how a corporation can be considered a societal moral agent.

U6-Q12: What usefulness does ethics training have on workers ethical behavior? What should be included in an ethics training program? Please be specific.

Unit 7: Implementing and Auditing Ethics Programs
U7-Q11: Although much of the regulatory focus of corporate ethics and compliance is driven by financial measures, the integrity of an organization also has to focus on nonfinancial areas of performance. List and describe three models that have been developed to capture structural and behavioral organizational ethical performance.

U7-Q12: Why would a company choose to understand, report on, and improve their ethical conduct? Use specific examples to support your answer.

Unit 8: Business Ethics in a Global Economy
U8-Q11: Facilitating payments or bribery is an acceptable business practice in many cultures. What can multinational companies and the global community do to reduce bribery? What effect do US laws have on US companies conducting business overseas in relation to bribery? What are possible measures that can be taken to “level the playing field” for US based companies?

U8-Q12: A major ethical issue in international business is how products sold in other countries are priced. Describe price discrimination and give three examples of when price discrimination may become an ethical or even a legal issue.

HiCustomer

I've been working on these for you and will have them ready for you on Monday.

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Sorry about that. I was out of the area training and I just got back. My cell phone was not picking up a signal and I did not have a computer. I have to leave again to Alaska to train another unit that is going to Iraq on Sept 9 maybe the 10th. But I will need to complete the class before I leave because I will be there for over 30 days. Thanks for all your help.

No problem,Customer- Everything will be to you by Monday night.

Thank you so much for the work you do for our country -- I truly respect and appreciate your work.

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you. you are the greatest.
You're welcome!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Jogann, I am back and I need to finish my class. Can you post the the answer to the questions again so I can download it and pay you. Sorry for the delay, I had to leave with the military and I had to extend my class.

HiCustomer

No problem. I was wondering if you were okay and am so happy to hear from you!

I'm searching my files for the paper and will upload it as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks. You are the best. Did you find the questions?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks. Do you have the other quested. I need to have every thing turned in by 11-9-09. That is a lot to do in a short time. Can you please post them asap

Thank you so much for your help.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi, just checking on the questions?

Have a great X-mas
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Do you have the questions ready. I need to submit soon. Thanks for your help.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
HI, you are great. please sent the other questions when you can. Hopefully soon. thanks

HiCustomer

I'll have these ready either very late tonight or early tomorrow. Will that work for you?

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks.......

You're welcome.

Kind regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
You need to get some sleep. Why are you still online

HiCustomer

Lots of work to do! All my students are trying to get things in for their finals, so that means a tutor's work is never done -- at least at this point in the semester.

I'm down to the Unit 8 q's on yours now, so the end is in sight.

Kindest regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
you are the best
Thanks!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Just checking to see if you have the questions ready?

Thanks

HelloCustomer

Sorry to just be responding. We had another death in our family today (this is two within a two-week period). I'm just getting back home from dealing with that situation. I'll have this finished in a bit and will upload it as soon as I am done. I only have another couple of paragraphs and I'm done.

Best,

Jo

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Sorry to here that bad news. It most be hard so close to x-mas. I send my prayer to you and the family. Let me know when you have the questions. I need it done this week and I hate to ask when someone has to deal with the unexpected.

I hope you and your family are will and hope you enjoy the x-mas and new year

HiCustomer

Thank you for your patience and kindness. The prayers are very much appreciated.

I will be working on this tonight until bed. Tomorrow, the funeral mass is at 10, and I won't be home until the afternoon. I'll get to it then and will finish it asap -- I don't have that much more to go before it's done.

Kindest regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi Jogann,

I hope you were able to enjoy christmas. I am checking up to see if you are done. It looks that I have to leave soon again and I need to submit ASAP. Please let me know if you can have it by Sunday or tonight. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi Jogann,

I hope all is will. I really need the questions ASAP. Can you please give me what you have. I need them before I leave. Please, Please, Please submit what you have if it is not all done. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Jogann,

I hope everything is OK. I had to repost the questions. I know that you worked on the questions and I do not really want to go elsewhere but I need this ASAP. If you can get to me really soon than I will hold off from going to some one else, but if you are not able please let me know and so I can get this completed. I really would prefer to keep it with you.

Thanks

HiCustomer

I truly appreciate your patience. I have been in the hospital and just got out and can finish this up. Unless you've selected another expert I'll get on these again. Just let me know.

Kindest regards,

Jo

HelloCustomer

Here is the file: http://www.mediafire.com/?imtzn44kj1y

Please press "Accept." As always, bonuses and positive feedback are greatly appreciated.

Hope you have safe travels and a happy new year!

Kind regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Jogann,

I need at least 200-300 words per question. Can you please add some more info to some of he questions. Thank you for all your help.

You are the best

HiCustomer

Sure. I'm booked solid today and most of tomorrow, but I'll try to get this done tomorrow night. Will that work for you?

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I hate to ask, but I really need to get it in tonight. Can you just add some info on U2-Q11, U2-Q12, U4-Q11, U4-Q12, U6-Q11, U6-Q12, and U7-Q11.

I know that you are busy but I am out of time. Also, I forgot to add the bonus so I will get that done. You deserve it.

Thanks

HiCustomer

Thanks. The big problem is that I have three projects ahead of it tonight, but I'll get it done before I go to bed. It will be very late this evening, so I hope that's okay. By what time and in what time zone do you absolutely have to have it?

Best regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX it by 1159 pm. I am in VA east coast

Okay. I'll get 'er done.

Best,

Jo

HICustomer

Here they are:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yuvlmyhyxyy

Best regards,

Jo