amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Bachelor's degree is education. 6 years of classroom teaching experience.
16544879

Individual ELL Assessments a) Write a 1000-1250 word paper,

Individual: ELL Assessments

a) Write a 1000-1250 word paper, addressing the following questions. You may interview district and office personnel, but should at the minimum consult your state department of education and school district Web sites.

i) Describe the procedures for identifying ELLs at a school.

ii) What formal and informal assessment(s) are conducted to determine students' language proficiency level and how is English language development monitored over time?

iii) How are teachers informed of ELLs language proficiency status? What accommodations do teachers make in daily assessments to ensure students access grade-level content and develop language simultaneously?

b) Use standard essay format in APA style, including an introduction, conclusion

When would you need this one? If it is sometime next week I can definitely help.

Let me know...

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes, definitely this is for the next 3rd week

Awesome! Give me a date and I will add you to my calendar now. I have been getting slammed with requests so the more advanced notice the better.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

July 6- assignment one

July 12- assignment two'

july 18- assignment three

In this class there are eight apa assignments for (a class) the class is eight weeks
I hope these dates are okay thanks a lot 7/8.

Okay...I put you down on my calendar for July 18th for this one. Is that correct? It is assignment three right?

Just let me know if I am wrong and I will change the date...

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes, you are correct assignment three, everything is correct. I will post assign four /five/six the third week, will that be okay with you ? Please let me know . thanks 7/8

Not a problem...When you post them, make sure to include the exact date they are due and I will add you to my calendar. Do you want to post them now or what until we complete the next couple of assignments?

Thanks!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
June 21

Hi 7/8~

Here is the link to your ELL Assessments paper. Please let me know when you have downloaded a copy and I will disable the link to protect your privacy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kvrzrw2ozwn

It looks like the next assignment I have due for you is the ELL proficiency standards assignment due on June 21st. If there is anything you need in the meantime, please let me know.

Thanks!