coloryourlife
coloryourlife, Master's Degree
Experience:  20+ years experience in business and tutoring; expert writing instructor and editor.
12965337

1. Prepare a 900 word response in which you compare and contrast

1. Prepare a 900 word response in which you compare and contrast at least three peformance measurements in project management. Discuss the importance of performance measurement within a project. Provide any references that you use.
2. 400 word response that evaulates how the triple constraints are applied when planning a weddng and address the following factors (timing, budget, project specifications.
I need the response by NLT Wednesday @ 7pm.
I will do this one for you - please confirm. THANKS!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thank you
what time zone are you in, please? I am in PST, almost done with this, but want to make sure it is not late!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I'm on the west coast. My deadline is Thursday. As long as you complete today then I am fine.
Whew, ok - then I will complete it for you for certain, just don't like to rush, it makes me nervous about the data I am getting ;-) thank you! Kelvin
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Have you completed the assignment?

Here ya go, enjoy - please make sure the graphics download, if not, you can find them using the references I've given. THANKS! Kelvin

http://www.4shared.com/file/106800919/230bb16e/jndwn2_projectmanagvement.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/106801007/6ac5f1c2/jndwn2_projectmanagementpart2.html

Please verify that you were able to get this file.

Hey - I typically use Mediafire to share docs, but got a it nervous last night because I could not get it to verify. So, this is a new system for me and I want to make sure the download works for you - I tried it and all is ok. Large file is project management, smaller is wedding planning. Please let me know, and thanks! Kelvin
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
you didn't attach the file
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I will review the files when I get off work and then I can accept. Thanks again.
Did you find them, they are above, please advise!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
yes I was able to print them and I will read them when I get home. Thanks
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Sorry for the delay but I had to submit the paper through the plagiarism checker. I made some revisions to the paper and there were some grammatical mistakes. Other than that you did a good job. Also, I have a quiz that I need to complete for this class are you able to assist?
Sure, happy to help anytime!