Michael
Michael, Wedding Consultant
Experience:  Professional Wedding Consultant
70951075

Is it worth it to re a wedding planner?

Customer Question

Is it worth it to hire a wedding planner?
Category: Wedding
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.

As to having to hire a wedding planner, much depends on various factors to consider. From working with a particular budget to having the bride to organize everything at a busy time of her life, having a planner can be helpful but can be costly.

So much as been written on this topic as I have included a good overview from "Brides Magazine" which gives the pros and cons:

http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2014/10/wedding-planners-pros-and-cons.html

If a decision is made to look into hiring a wedding planner, consider these steps before signing any contract:

http://time.com/money/3827145/cost-of-hiring-a-wedding-planner/

Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.

I hope that the information provided is found helpful in making a decision to use a wedding planner or do it on your own. If you could please take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to receive credit for helping you today.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Take care,Michael