Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The rear window in my 2005 covetable is pulling away from

Customer Question

the rear window in my 2005 covetable is pulling away from canvas. I am looking for the right material i.e. glue to repair it. does vw sell a repair adhesive or kit ?
JA: What is the model of your '05 VW?
Customer: new battle convertible
JA: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: thus far i have just watched internet videos. but i want to repair it myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: VW
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

A lit like this will work http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/252311226414?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

Or you can buy this stuff https://www.summitracing.com/parts/tes-08609?seid=srese1&cm_mmc=pla-google-_-shopping-_-srese1-_-3m&gclid=CKi777e0qtECFY-CaQodYxwI9A

Please read this:

1. Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.
  2. I do not work at or for Just Answer. You and I can only communicate on this page.
  3. When you're pleased or happy with my answer or efforts to help you. At the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say ( I'm pleased.)
  4. When I help you I am only paid from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer, Chris

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris