peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Need radio code VWZ5Z7D3049317, yes, 04 radio going into an

Customer Question

need radio code VWZ5Z7D3049317
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: yes
JA: What is the model/year of your VW?
Customer: 04 radio going into an 03 passat 1.8
JA: Are you fixing your Passat yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: looked all over car for code card or somewhere it mighr be written
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope, thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases the code can be obtained from a dealer at little to no charge to you as I see no one has posted the code info here.If this is not an option or was already attempted you can also try this link here http://www.radio-code.com/Volk-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm.If neither of these are an option for you and you want to continue here instead to see if anyone else here can obtain this code let me know before rating my help and I will simply opt out for others to help.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete