Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician
94707146

I have a 2012 vw beetle fender edition battery was in the

Customer Question

I have a 2012 vw beetle fender edition battery was in the car dead for awhile was in the hospital put new battery in everything works but have no volume the controls on sterring wheel work but no volume navigation no volume either
Category: VW
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you with your question.

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Check the fuse for the amplifier if equipped. Fuse 31, 40 amp

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Please reply to this if you need more help and we can continue this conversation. This does not have to be my only answer. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can. Hoping to be giving you 5 star service.