vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

I need a picture of the timing belt marks for a vw/bef

Customer Question

I need a picture of the timing belt marks for a vw/bef engine.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your VW. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no I don't think so thanks.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: VW
Expert:  internal88 replied 23 days ago.

Hello, I'm Brandon - VW tech.

I will need the year, model and engine size.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Only information I have is that it is a VW /BEF in linde forklift
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
hope this enough info?
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
It is a H18T fork lift made by linde in 2013 serial #of the lift is H2X391D00395 and it lists it as a 2.0 liter engine
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Please Email to [*****@******.***] Thanks.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 23 days ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

i do need a pic of the engine please to verify the same engine for the diagram please!!!

thanks