peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I am in las vegas and I have a eo komfort o8 with a

Customer Question

I am in las vegas and I have a eo komfort o8 with a retractable top problem. I am looking for a referral to the best in town repair person available. Thank you,***@******.*** Attn: Dick
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: It is an 08 eo comfort.
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 28 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Both of these facilities here have high ratings and are fluent on this model vehicle to be able to diagnose and repair any issues.

http://www.autonationvolkswagenlasvegas.com/

http://desertoasisautorepair.com/

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete