vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Won't cranck and windows won't go up, Yes, 2013 cc 2.0 sport

Customer Question

Won't cranck and windows won't go up
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your VW?
Customer: 2013 cc 2.0 sport WVWRN7AN3DE540463
JA: Are you fixing your CC yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just took the negative cable loose and the positive loose . Having problems pulling battery out.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 month ago.

hanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

when you change the battery the window stops needs to be relearned.

first i need to know if there is any blinking lights when the ignition is turned on?

does the indicator show park on the dash ?

if the brake pedal is hard have you tried to press the pedal harder to see if there is any better results?

let me know!!

thanks