Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Replaced battery 4 ways come on, Had it tested new battery,

Customer Question

Replaced battery 4 ways come on
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: Had it tested new battery
JA: What is the model/year of your VW?
Customer: 2003 w8
JA: Are you fixing your W8 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes tried unlocking and locking door
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: VW
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • I am travelling and on vacation this week but will do my best to get to you when online.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Found that the car has a audiovox alarm with a bypass key removed the key now it will not reset

I would remove the aftermarket alarm/immobilizer from the vehicle then have your keys reprogrammed to the vehicle. It should now start and run correct, the OEM theft system work correct and the emergency lights no longer flash from a false theft activation.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris