Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Experience:  Senior VW Master Tech 15 yrs
19871424

Second opinion] - cc4motionpassat2009 drive line vibration

Customer Question

Second opinion] - cc4motionpassat2009 drive line vibration on acel between 70kph /120kph when in neutral ondecel no vibration is felt vibration feals like a drive wheel is going into a tromp
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results.

Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!!

I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

By experience you have a cv shaft have excessive play axially. when you stated when accellerating or load it gets worse the inner part of the shaft is loose and when loaded the play is taken up but then as the shaft rotates the center line shifts causing a not true centerline and the vibration occurs.

it is a 50/50 chance on which side it is and do recommend replacement of both halfshafts in the front due to age and the turning left and right which are extra loads .

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

I HAVE DONE MY PART IN HELPING YOU AND I DO EXPECT THE SAME WITH A 5 STAR RATING!!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 2 months ago.

hello there just checking in if you still need assistance?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

Thanks

Wolfgang