Kevin, VW Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at vw/ audi specialist

I have a VW 2000 Beetle. Every time it rains or we wash the

Customer Question

I have a VW 2000 Beetle. Every time it rains or we wash the car in a car wash, we get water on the drivers floor and behind the driver seat on the floor. I already checked to insure it's not the heater coil or pipes, they are alright. I poured water on the windshield area, floor did not get wet immediately but after it sat overnight the rugs were wet again.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: VW
Expert:  Kevin replied 19 days ago.

Hi im kevin when you poured water in windshield area did water imedietly come out underneath car

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I did not notice, I was actually looking at the inside of the vehicle. When my spouse gets home with the car I will do it again
Expert:  Kevin replied 19 days ago.

It should come out under car as fast as its going in let me know what you find

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I just put the hose to the windshield, the water was not coming out as fast under neath but close. Once I put the hose directly to the two drains close to the windshield wiper mounts the water pooled on the passenger side, the driver's side went faster but immediately soaked the drivers side carpet.
Expert:  Kevin replied 19 days ago.

Ok you need to remove wiper arms and lower cover and make sure drains inside are clear

Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.

Please rate my service and let me know if you need anything else at all