Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Looking for the fuse panel under the dash is it on the left

Customer Question

looking for the fuse panel under the dash is it on the left side
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: didn't come with a manual, just bought a 2000 tdi
JA: What is the model of your '00 VW?
Customer: jetta tdi sedan
JA: Are you fixing your Sedan yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a problem with the keyless entry and windows not working from inside but work with the key manually
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: the problem started with the trunk not opening
Category: VW
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
wires in the trunk harness were damaged so I used simple butt connectors to fix it temporarily until I get a new harness. after completing this the keyless entry quit and windows won't work from inside but cruise control works so I'm thinking the ccm module is ok. looking for the other fuse panel cause I think there might be a fuse blown there and I don't want to break anything trying to get the cover(s) off
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

The link below contains everything about the fuses and relays on this vehicle.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/TDIfuse.pdf

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris