vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

Wiper doesn't work at all. No power at the motor on 2002,

Customer Question

wiper doesn't work at all. No power at the motor on 2002
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: constant at all positions no power
JA: What is the model of your '02 VW?
Customer: bug, turbo s
JA: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was hoping to find a common problem on line. Pulled motor to access connector. Found relay block under dash. All fuses good.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: this 02 has been parked since 06 and has only 9000 miles on it so it is like new
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

i will need a vin # to get the factory repair info to assist

thanks