gomi_otaku, VW Technician
Experience:  VW FastTrack '00-'01, VW Academy Chicago and Seattle '00-present, VW Certified

Need safe mode off radio and i don't have coad, Yes, 02, Yes

Customer Question

Need safe mode off radio and i don't have coad
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: Yes
JA: What year is your Coda?
Customer: 02
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes i am i tryed to hold seek down for 1min
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Category: VW
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please stop payments because i haven't got my answer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 2 months ago.

i need two things- your vin, and the serial number off the top or right side of the radio.

also, before we go digging, try these two things- check in your owner's manual kit- there is a business card in there with the code on it, or in the radio booklet if it was never torn out.

And in the trunk, in the spare tire area under the carpet, is where the sticker originally was that goes in that book. It may still be there, or the PDI guys may have put an additional sticker there with the code on it.

If these two don't find you the code, send me the serial number (I can technically use any VW VIN with it to look it up)