vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

2000 jetta tdi how often do this turbo goes on this vehicles

Customer Question

2000 jetta tdi how often do this turbo goes on this vehicles codes for intake manifold flpa p3105 p1549 boost pressure regulating valve open or short to ground p1556 charge pressure cont. negative deviation .turbo turbines are great no play at all the wastegate is seems to be working vaccum the valve and it moves I do not see how the wastegate will be broken I install a boost gauge and road test no boost at all .and the intake is full of carbon remove and and will clean it up . I have not seen this kind of waste gate
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

i do need a vin # please . need to rectify the short to ground issues on the intake flap and the turbo boost controller!

thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

3VWSF29M4YM081065 thanks

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 3 months ago.

please check fuse 34 to see if is blown!!

let me know

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

sorry had not been around I WILL AND LET YOU KNOW very sorry intake manifold was cloged up

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 3 months ago.

ok