vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

2000 jetta 2.8L climatronic flashes ac compressor doesn't

Customer Question

2000 jetta 2.8L climatronic flashes ac compressor doesn't run
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: i hooked up gauges there is freon in system
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am a technician has 3 wire hi side pressure switch.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I have snapon modis ultra but dont find any ac functions. I really cant find any diag procedures for issues. Typically german cars
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

on your solus do you have euro loaded ?

please let me know!!