peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I removed the wiper assy and freed up the froze trans put it

Customer Question

i removed the wiper assy and freed up the froze trans put it back in and now it not work codes are 02071 00153 what shoud i do
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: yes power and ground
JA: What is the model of your '71 VW?
Customer: it is a 2007
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: check power ground and codes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: is there some kind of relearn
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Double check and make sure you you put this all back together that any electrical wiring and connectors were seated fully and no bent pins/terminals are found as this can cause this fault here.If these are all o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete