peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I have a PO-441 AND PO-456 evap codes, I have 10110!just a

Customer Question

I have a PO-441 AND PO-456 evap codes
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have any warning codes popped up?
Customer: I have 10110!just a check engine
JA: What is the model of your '8110 VW?
Customer: 2003 VW jetta 1,8 turbo
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes.I Ready did a smoke leak test and it doesn't has any leak!
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: He recommend to change a leak Detection Pump and a canister purge Valve Solenoid
Category: VW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The leak detection pump is the most common cause for this issue here.I have had to replace these before for this fault you have with these codes.If the mechanic tested and found the leak detection pump as the cause then it will need replaced.The purge valve is also another common fault but not as common as the leak detection pump.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete