Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

Vw passat 2012 - the key is entangled in the starter and the

Customer Question

vw passat 2012 - the key is entangled in the starter and the pin is inside and don't get out ,besides, looks broken because we can't take it out the knob is not attached to the pin. What can we do, or to whon do we have to call to solve the problem. Than you
Category: VW
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

You could call a mobile locksmith. They should be able to get the key out, and can make a new one if that is needed.

Please reply to this if you need more help, then we can continue this conversation. If not, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can. Remember, I do not get compensated for my time helping you unless you rate. If you feel the need to rate less than 3 stars. Please let me know why and how I can help you more. Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated.

Posts close in 7 days. That means you will not be able to contact me on this question.

You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but you have not rated.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Please use the 5 star rating system at the top of the screen, it would be appreciated.

If you feel the need to rate less than 3 stars, please let me know why and how I can help you more.

I do not get compensated for my time and resources unless you rate me.

Thanks Dan