Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

My 09 rabbit just lost the ac, the door ajar light is always

Customer Question

My 09 rabbit just lost the ac, the door ajar light is always on, the radio doesn't suet off when I remove the key, light console for speedometer and radio doesn't light up . All of this started at the same time...I am freaked out a bit. Checked the fuses and they look good. There was a huge electrical storm last night, cold it have been lightning (feel crazy for even suggesting that)? What could be causing such a cascading effect of problems!?
Category: VW
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

These problem my be related to the storm you had so the first thing you can try is to reboot all system by disconnecting both battery cables and rubbing them together . After doing this reconnect them and recheck all the system that are not working and see if this is resolved. If not and the problem remains then unfortunately this is going to require some hands on testing.