Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Experience:  Senior VW Master Tech 15 yrs

2003 jetta 1.8 t wolfburg edtion hard to start takes longer

Customer Question

2003 jetta 1.8 t wolfburg edtion hard to start takes longer than usual cranks normal but wil not fire no codes also feels like it has no power not normal feel just replace cat because of bad felx pipe but is second time flex pipe breaks in 3 years but problem was there before .it feels like is not getting enough gas thanks for any imput
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 3 months ago.

Welcome back Jorge !! Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.

I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

Any codes stored?

What scan tool do you have?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

if you read my question I did said it has no codes I have the verus pro do not meant to sound like a dick sorry

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 3 months ago.

sorry missed the word. what is the measured values in blocks 32 please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

i will check what is 32

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 3 months ago.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

sorry iam allset

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 3 months ago.

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.